A little 18k, Some Silver and a Nitro

jjm861

Elite Member
Well....I was able to pry myself away from the 4th of July weekend festivities to swing the coil a bit. Because of the crowds this weekend, I was at the beach by 5:00am and on my way home by 9:00am. Why is it the older I get the harder and harder it is to get out of bed in the morning. :laughing::laughing:

If my count in correct, it has been 6 hunts since I have found gold. Man did it feel good to see a bit of gold in the scoop. Heck....it was even better when I took out my loop and saw .750. This is my first 18k item in well over 2 years.

I still think it is interesting when we find recent drop silver in the summer. The silver cross and silver ring with the reddish stones looked like they were dropped yesterday. It is a far cry from the black encrusted stuff we find during the winter storm months.

By the way....the bottom ring is a Nitro junker....had my heart beating fast for a few seconds when I kicked the sand. :shock::shock:

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• 7-6 Overview.jpg
    7-6 Overview.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 564
  • 7-6 4 Items.jpg
    7-6 4 Items.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 542
  • 7-6 Gold Ring Marking.jpg
    7-6 Gold Ring Marking.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 506
  • 7-6 Gold Ring.jpg
    7-6 Gold Ring.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 528
  • 7-6 Ring Weight.jpg
    7-6 Ring Weight.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 521
Way to go! Luckily i am getting as many 14k as 10k. Sure can't find anything over that so far this year though.

Im just the opposite Jeff...... im awake at 3 AM..... thats it i flip flop around and finally give up about 4:30 and get up. BUT..... i seem to have more energy doing that than laying there till 7ish.

Id get up for those kind of finds..... nice.... 18k is a smile bringer.

Back
Top Bottom