Garrett AT cuff question

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Anybody own a tesoro AND a garrett AT series detector? I'm curious if the cuff on the tesoro will work on a Garrett? Thanks!

PS I dont own a tesoro so I can't check myself :p:roll:

I have an AT Pro and a friend of mine has Tesoros, so I may be able to check this weekend

Appreciate it! Garrett sent me a brand new one free of charge, but look at the cost of a replacement arm cuff for a tesoro...dirt cheap! :cool: if I can buy a backup for 5$ vs. $15 im all for it. Thanks!

Appreciate it! Garrett sent me a brand new one free of charge, but look at the cost of a replacement arm cuff for a tesoro...dirt cheap! :cool: if I can buy a backup for 5$ vs. $15 im all for it. Thanks!

Sorry, I totally forgot to check. I'll check next time I see him though

actually, looking at pictures of both of them I don't think it will work, as the screws go in differently. The Tesoro is horizontal and the Garrett is vertical.

actually, looking at pictures of both of them I don't think it will work, as the screws go in differently. The Tesoro is horizontal and the Garrett is vertical.

Thanks for taking the time to look, they looked similar, thought it might work, oh well :roll: looks like ill be spending the extra 10$ if mine ever breaks again. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom