Sea Lake Eyeball mix

71DHB

Elite Member
The weather over here is nothing like the last year to say the least and it's not looking good for the summer. Something doesn't seem right over here.(I mean we are above Africa and it is June! Sheesh!) I've had it with the rain so any chance there is, I must take. 2 day detecting marathon finished today starting with the Adriatic yesterday with a silver, 7euro25 and before I even got in the water on the street I find 200 Czech Koruns:D Wish it had been Euro but who's complaining right?:lol: Today instead I went back to the volcanic lake where a silver snake ring 2500 old lira, 20 euro and two different 18k earings were waiting for me. So many targets and I left because (whatta ya know!!!) the weather changed in an instant with big lake waves brewing. Great couple of days anyways. Very tired and I'll have time to rest because (whatta ya know!!!) the weather isn't looking good for days. Thanks for looking everyone GL and HH.

Attachments

• DSCN4094.JPG
    DSCN4094.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCN4092.JPG
    DSCN4092.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN4093.JPG
    DSCN4093.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 277
Nice hunting :yes: Snake ring is pretty cool, and the earrings are a nice pair for the pile at 18K :) :photo: Looks like fun, how is the water quality in the caldera?

As David mentioned, nice to pickup a bill that says "200" on it, too bad its only = $9 :)

:dingding: Congrats on the gold! Any paper $ is always good to score. :yes:

Lots and lots of great targets! I had to look up the krona....that is about $9 USD. Great hunt!

Nice hunting :yes: Snake ring is pretty cool, and the earrings are a nice pair for the pile at 18K :) :photo: Looks like fun, how is the water quality in the caldera?

As David mentioned, nice to pickup a bill that says "200" on it, too bad its only = $9 :)

:dingding: Congrats on the gold! Any paper $ is always good to score. :yes:

Great finds and report there Dub! Thanks!

I like that silver snake and of course the GOLD! Nice scores!

Thank you! Yeah many more targets at the moment than at the sea where its is crawling with hunters. The quality of water in the caldera in this one lake is doing somewhat well. Fortunately this lake is one of the cleanest around these parts.

Gratz Bro! great finds and always nice finding cash on the street! yeah weather up here in Veneto is pretty stormy also.

Thank you! Yeah many more targets at the moment than at the sea where its is crawling with hunters. The quality of water in the caldera in this one lake is doing somewhat well. Fortunately this lake is one of the cleanest around these parts.

Nice. :) Just was watching "Drain the Oceans" on Nat Geo on Monday, they had some interesting info on Italy, Battle of the Aegates, Carthage, Crete etc. Was pretty cool.

Nice. :) Just was watching "Drain the Oceans" on Nat Geo on Monday, they had some interesting info on Italy, Battle of the Aegates, Carthage, Crete etc. Was pretty cool.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention...I had never heard of it...sounds great.

Wow man, that's a promising area!

Yeah I'd say. Every square metre there are tons of signals. You get tired of digging. I had done this part of the lake about 5 years ago for the first time and did it really fast. Never thought too much about it. I decided to go back this year and Im glad I did. Will be back for sure with alot of patience but not now.

Back
Top Bottom