Just wondering..

If we're counting pinpointers, then I have three: CTX, Xterra70 and the Profind25.

I don't need any more detectors, maybe an SDC or GP7000 for gold prospecting, but I don't need any more for coin and relic detecting. I'd rather spend my money or silver coins, than on detectors which will only sit in my closet.

My reason for asking was,all my schools are now being fenced in, the Corp of Engineers has closed the lakes to metal detecting, and city parks managers will not let me detect the playing fields. Sadly, they don't care that I reported violations I saw at schools ( break ins, water left running by maintenance, etc) and cleaned up even the holes dug by squirrels! I have no reason to upgrade- just thankful for what I have!:(

For me, I do better when I focus on learning one machine and sticking to it, not jumping back and forth. But that's just me. I know there's no perfect machine that does it all, but that really depends on what you are trying to achieve. I'm trying to have fun, relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of work and family. One machine can do that for me.

There was a time when I had two or three , but these days I cant justify the expense having more than one at a time. Having a family means somebody always needs something , so I always make sure everybody else gets what they need or want before myself.....last place means just one detector :lol:

I have owned many over the years, but I'm down to four now. All Tesoro's Outlaw, Mojave, Vaquero, and a Tiger Shark.

Had three (V3i, CTX 3030, DEUS)..sold the V3i and the Minelab and kept only the Deus after running them head to head. May take an Equinox for a spin, but it seems like a copy of the Deus, I will be listening closely to Nox reviews

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom