ice ice baby!

Pilikia

Thank you to the north shore water gods who showed me great mercy ... first gold in many months!

sounded like a penny... but so few targets.. and my mantra is dig everything...

ice tests real!!!

Attachments

• ice.JPG
    ice.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 782
  • stamp.JPG
    stamp.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 733
Nice score congrats... when I first read your post and saw "mantra" my brain saw Manta :lol:

Congrats on the diamond ring!

You must be using a pi machine, because there's no way in hell a ring that size would sound like a penny, or read close to penny numbers on a multi frequency machine. That'd probably read around an 11 on my nox... you'd need a 20 gram class ring or high karat ring to hit up in the penny range...

:dingding: Nice, nice baby! Congrats on a keeper or seller!

Nice score congrats... when I first read your post and saw "mantra" my brain saw Manta :lol:
A little obsessed are we bringing up the post in the other thread and now this? Are you becoming Earl? :lol:

Congrats on scoring the gold with ICE! Always nice to jump on that band wagon after a long dry spell. Now get out there and show us some more

:dingding: Nice, nice baby! Congrats on a keeper or seller!

A little obsessed are we bringing up the post in the other thread and now this? Are you becoming Earl? :lol:

No.. my spelling is better... even OBN saw what I saw... don't you have some chalk board to clean :lol:

Back
Top Bottom