Waited to long

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I was planning on detecting the main grassy area of my daughters school but the Mrs said I should wait until school was over. I waited then went tonight. Much to my surprise there weren’t that many signals. Walk around the corner of the school and there’s someone detecting. He said he hit the area pretty hard the last few days. Still found a 1950 wheat penny and some deep dimes and nickels.

When that old competition bug bites me I have to remember I always get what was meant to be mine and its been a lot. Still...

Yep. Been there. One time, they tore out the old road and sidewalk right across the street from me. That night, I thought; "I'm hitting that tomorrow morning. Should be all mine. It's a weekend, so the road crew won't be there." I had a nice breakfast, geared up, and walked out the door around 9 am...to see three guys with metal detectors packing up to leave. One of them told me they didn't find much, just seven Indianhead pennies! Yep. Waited too long.

Yep. Been there. One time, they tore out the old road and sidewalk right across the street from me. That night, I thought; "I'm hitting that tomorrow morning. Should be all mine. It's a weekend, so the road crew won't be there." I had a nice breakfast, geared up, and walked out the door around 9 am...to see three guys with metal detectors packing up to leave. One of them told me they didn't find much, just seven Indianhead pennies! Yep. Waited too long.

Ouch, I’ve found one Indian head and you can’t even see the Indian. Coin is paper thin.

Back
Top Bottom