Gold Number 4 FTY

Lee1968

Elite Member
We got a little rain today, but after it stopped, I took a drive to a park about 15 miles away. Since it is Saturday, and it is a normally very busy park, I decided to try a football practice field that isn't being used due to the virus. I have never found much clad there, so I put the NOX in Field 1 and made the decision to dig everything. Near a walking trail next to the field, I was lucky enough to get over my 4th gold of the year (and 2nd since August 20th). It rang up 14/15, and was only about 3" deep. The markings on the inside of the ring are "LDI 14k 30". Not sure what the 30 means, but was very happy to see the 14k!!! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the trash I dug, it was impressive, but worth it. Thanks for looking, and happy hunting!

20200912_180445 - Edited.jpg

20200912_180628 - Edited.jpg

20200912_180707 - Edited.jpg

20200912_180745 - Edited.jpg

We got a little rain today, but after it stopped, I took a drive to a park about 15 miles away. Since it is Saturday, and it is a normally very busy park, I decided to try a football practice field that isn't being used due to the virus. I have never found much clad there, so I put the NOX in Field 1 and made the decision to dig everything. Near a walking trail next to the field, I was lucky enough to get over my 4th gold of the year (and 2nd since August 20th). It rang up 14/15, and was only about 3" deep. The markings on the inside of the ring are "LDI 14k 30". Not sure what the 30 means, but was very happy to see the 14k!!! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the trash I dug, it was impressive, but worth it. Thanks for looking, and happy hunting!

Hey Lee.. TRADE YA!! :) That 30 might mean 3.0 carats of diamonds.. That's a stack-lot of rocks on there, bro.. And a nice thick band, too! WTG!!

Awesome find!!

EDIT: LDI is Lustre Diamonds, Inc.
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/ldi-74024758.html

Cheers!

Skippy

Looks like it has some weight to it- congrats!! :yes:

Thanks!

Wow, a beautiful ring, Congrats on the great find!

Thanks!

Boy that sure is a nice one. Whomever owned that was cryin' the blues for sure. Congrats on an impressive save!

I bet they were. I did look at the Lost and Found, but there was nothing about the ring. Thanks!

Beautiful ring!! Congrats

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom