New member from Vacaville, California looking for buddies

Sputnik

Have detected for a couple years and spent some time with clubs from Sacramento in Santa Rosa. Have yet to try the club from Concord. Vacaville is about 30 minutes west of Sacramento and about an hour east of San Francisco. Hoping to find a buddy nearby, or that can travel close enough to me that I can meet them somewhere. Mainly interested in finding jewelry and gold. I'm not in the greatest location for finding jewelry. Have tried parks all over near me and the beaches on the coast, though it's a bit of a drive. I've also tried a beach on the Sacramento River, which was fun and would like to do again. And there's also the American River, I guess. Haven't been there yet. I'm also reasonably close to Gold Country and would like to search for gold there.

I use the Garrett AT Pro and I'm soon going to purchase submersible headphones for trying to go underwater. I would like to someday try scuba gear, but will probably get to snorkel and mask first.

I'm not the best at detecting as yet. People around me seem to keep finding more than I do. But I have found one piece of gold jewelry, four or five silver rings, an 1800s nickel, and a 1921 penny.

I am also interested in gold prospecting. Have most of the tools for that.

Anyway, not sure what else to say, but thanks for listening.

When are you heading out next?

Hi from Fairfield, I also have an AT garett machine that I would like to learn more about if you dont mind sharing what you know. Most of the shops that I have been to in California and Oregon weren't really willing to show me how to use the machine. I have some gold prospecting equipment but haven't been out in a while, I usually go alone but it's always safer to go with someone else. If you are heading out soon let me know. I was curious about the open field there at Pena Adobe, it's hot there but has alot of history. Thank you

Hi Mascard1,

I believe we have 3 parks here in Fairfield. 2 of which are out of the question.

I heard they did MK Ultra experiments at the Vacaville prison =0

Good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom