My new addition came today...

Chuck,
You are going to love that 720i. I have 4 scoops and since I got the 720i I have even thought of using the rest. My wife does but not me. Digs deep when you need to and cuts through shell no problem. I carry mine on my shoulder because the 3030 picks it up easily. You may want to try a 2 foot piece of swimming noodle and slide it down to the top of the scoop. Makes it nice when you it's on your shoulder and makes it easy to see when it's under water and it floats the handle.

the handle weighs like 1.88 pounds the whole setup is around 5 lbs i love using mine a third the weight of my last anchor i mean scoop :laughing: great scoop craig we will wear them in a little tomorrow maybe?

Craig, You need to remove the picture of the scoop in the bed before your wife sees it and thinks she's been replaced! ;) Congrats on a beautiful looking scoop! :yes:

Cfmct

Yep someone did, you know the answer to that one, :roll:, catch you all later, I have to go to a weekly show now , see if I can find A scoop :laughing: happy hunting, Earl

Very nice scoop, I seen denny's scoop when the VB crew came in to OC last year..almost the perfect scoop with that carbon fiber! If I did not have my 4 Brand X's I would have one...

the handle weighs like 1.88 pounds the whole setup is around 5 lbs i love using mine a third the weight of my last anchor i mean scoop :laughing: great scoop craig we will wear them in a little tomorrow maybe?

I weighed the scoop and handle and it weighs 4 pounds... :yes:

It really reduces the weight that much? Damn.....thanks a lot guys...add another detecting expense to the list :D

your going to love Craig...:detector:

I used it yesterday for a while I tried it in the suction mud,sand and clay it worked well... my mistake was not bringing my sifter because clay and the thick mud not matter how hard one needs to shake the scoop underwater does not break apart so I had to carry each scoopful to shore and kick it apart :roll:

A few coins and lots of lead for me yesterday... Robert found a small gold signet ring and Mark pulled a couple of old silver rings....

When I hoist my RTG to my shoulder I use one arm and usually use a leg assist (knee) to get it started as its heavier... so I did the same thing with my new scoop forgetting how light it is and it flew out of my hand and landed scoop down in the mud about 10 feet behind me :lol:

It worked will in the compacted shells and clay/mud mixture, I did not try it in the rocks though... I'm sure it will function fine there..

Back
Top Bottom