Why 200 posts to sell here ???

Kinda makes sense. I've been sort of sluggish with commenting and sharing my finds but I've passed the 100 post mark so hopefully will be getting to 200 soon.

The membership at the time helped us with the amount of posts and time... we feel its not too harsh.. 1 year would be a lot harsher than 6 months.. its pretty easy to come up with 200 posts.. and members will get to know who they are going to deal with at the same time..

Oh, I meant have both options available, ie. "200 posts and 6 months OR 100 posts and 1 year, whichever occurs first."

But I hear ya.

The solution is simple: Go find hundreds of silver from sickly southern CA parks, show it off, and presto : you'll exceed 200 posts ! :laughing:

Haha, but someone who's to lazy to make another 40 posts and has to complain about it isn't someone capable of finding those sickly silver. Sometimes things take work and some don't know what that is.

+1 :lol:

200 posts should not take too long. There’s a lot of good folks on here posting up great finds posts. I have been living vicariously through them for months, however I just finished my roof, so hopefully I’ll be able to get out SOON, and score a handful of seated and gold coins :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom