YEEEHAA

bbqcook

I just got off the phone with Tony, ordered me a DFX, should be here Fri or Sat. Can't wait, I wish it had been here today, it's about 60 outside and warmer tomorrow. Colder and rain by the the weekend, but that is okay I will be watching racing all weekend. Go Riggs #10

I don't think the snow will melt by Sunday so its Daytona 500 for me also.Thanks for the order , I know you'll love it.
:yes:

It's an excellent choice, plus you have a wealth of information at this forum, either already posted or that can be provided by other members, so don't be shy about asking questions. Congrats! :grin:

Angel

Excellent choice on the DFX, but I have to go with Elliott Sadler for the 500! Good luck, keep us posted on your finds!

Have a great time with the DFX! I placed my order with Tony yesterday for an Explorer II, and I also can't wait! The weather is pretty good here, so I hope to get out right away. Again, enjoy your new DFX!

I hope it doesn't rain. But----- My inside sources say there is a possibility (ever so slight right now) that the precipitation may be in the form of .......

SNOW or a mix. At this late date let's hope for sunshine and daffodils!!

I'm with you though. Tony is sending me my new 1350 and I'm dying to try it out. Gonna use the Ace 250 tomorrow at one of my newly found sites. Also I just found out that they are logging the area around where the Tuscarora Indian battle was. Its swampy but somehow I'm gonna get in there

seadog, it's suppose to be 70* Friday. Got out yesterday and going again Thurs and Friday. Mostly pennys.
pop

YeeHaa

Tony, I got my books yesterday. They were packed ever so nicely. Thank you so much.
Scrltt641 in IN

Thanks to all of you. :yes:
More than the selling it's the great people I meet every day that makes me realize that getting my site online and being involved with GOMETALDETECTING was the absolute right thing to do.
THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!

Hey fellow DFX'er, congrats on your new machine. You are gonna love this MD. I know I do mine. :yes:

You people got me Jonesing...must resist buying a DFX for a little longer!!!!

But hey, glad to hear you got one. I can't wait to hear about your finds.

Back
Top Bottom