Help Identifying this item.. 9"ct"?

Longshot

I just got back from a quick hunt and found this charm or something on the beach. I would guess stainless steel, but it says 9ct as well as a "B.R.G" stamp. It seems more yellow in the pictures than it is in real life.. it's actually pretty close to steel.

Isn't it usually kt?

No clue what it is, and any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• umiVysjr.jpg
    umiVysjr.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 626
  • Qxn7d71r.jpg
    Qxn7d71r.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 635
  • evLrQqUr.jpg
    evLrQqUr.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 608
It’s either the bottom hull of an alien spacecraft or an dangle earring piece. That’s my guess anyway. :lol: I hope it’s 36” in diameter!

So would you suspect this to be gold because of the 9ct (thought it needed to be 9kt)? Maybe other countries do it this way, but it looks like steel. I know I need to order an acid test kit to know for sure.

Magnet test? Stainless won't be as magnetic but its a decent first test. Looks like combination between a Ying Yang logo and a Pepsi Soda Logo :D;) Maybe its just a tag from luggage or something?

Magnet test? Stainless won't be as magnetic but its a decent first test. Looks like combination between a Ying Yang logo and a Pepsi Soda Logo :D;) Maybe its just a tag from luggage or something?

It passed the magnets test using a strong magnet, but so did a key. A heavy steel fork however, did not.

Other countries make a lot of 9 carat jewelry. It very well could be a piece that was manufactured in Europe.

Argh..me manners have gone the way of the seas.

3.4 grams =)

:pirate2:

I was hoping it was the size of a silver dollar!

More like a dime...

Either way, gold is gold, and that is more gold than I've found this year..

Congrats again!!

<°)))>{

could be real gold i found a chain and pendant years ago marked 14 k and was a fake hope yours is real gold

Australia is one country that uses ct for gold, not kt. There’s probably others but I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom