First coinstar score and it's the big one!

Hahaha! Good point! [emoji38] Most of us probably had one as a child. I know I did, started by my father (thank you dad!). Mine was Buffalo's, Wheaties, Rosie's and GW's. Don't know what happened to them. Maybe someone will find them in a coinstar! [emoji1696]Maybe that should be a thread. Did you have a coin collection as a child and do you still have them? [emoji3548] hh!
I did, but I don’t. My collection was sold to the Hunt Brothers back in 1979 when they ran up the price of silver.

Grandma saved mercury dimes from her post office job back in the seventies, and gave them to me bless her heart. My brothers and I also each received Ike dollars each year for our birthdays...I guess you could say that Grandma was the collector...

It was full AGAIN today! Just foreign coins and new clad rejects i think but I saw the lady take her receipt to checkout and gave her her coins. Same dang machine. What are the odds, I've never found anything in another machine. Crazy.

That is a great coinstar score. I have never found a silver coin older than the 40's. I woul love to find a barber or a merc there.

There’s some pretty neat coins in there. It’s a shame people don’t realize those coins are the cool ones, or at least remember to check the tray when they’re done.

Wow is all I can say! Congratulations! :wow2: That's $30+ in melt value for silver alone! :shock: I've never seen a LC found in one either. :woot: Great job on the easy grab-n-go collection of coins! :hi5:

I've seen these machines a few times. Guess I'm going to start looking closer.
Great stuff

Back
Top Bottom