• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Cobb, Paulding and Douglas Counties Georgia

Anybody want to get together this Sunday? I'm willing to give up a good spot in order to make friends. I already told abjames28 about it.

How about we meet sunday morning at 10:00am at Wallace BBQ at 3035 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Austell, GA 30168.

I'll be there in a white Silverado extended cab long bed. All are welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For those who haven't figured it out, the spot is Louise Suggs Park right behind the BBQ restaurant. There's Frisbee golf there and I figured there wouldn't be anybody there on a sunday morning but I could be wrong. I've had a little luck there but there is no way I can cover the whole thing myself. Come on out!

http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/sports-outdoor-recreation/louise-suggs-b-1923

Mae Louise Suggs was born in Atlanta on September 7, 1923. She grew up in a sports family: her grandfather owned the Atlanta Crackers, and her father played professional baseball and later built golf courses. When Suggs was ten years old, she began to play golf on the Lithia Springs golf course that her father had built and managed. Just seven years later she graduated as valedictorian from Austell High School and won the Southern Amateur Championship (1941).

Maybe this will get some of you out some time. :waytogo: Please send me a PM if you go and I'll tag along seeing how I'm posting this spot on a public forum. :stars:

Yeah and about a dollar in clad. Not bad at for the amount of time we spent out there. Have you thought about joining the North Georgia Relic Hunter’s club. I am thinking about going to the meeting tomorrow.

I have another spot... :yes: but I guess we all do. :grin:

Actually I have a spot that NEEDS to be hit before it sells. I need to check out what kind of shape it's in. It might need to be mowed.

Back
Top Bottom