Bank Owned property

If you get questioned,
just say the Assesors office, hired you to located the property pins.
:shrug: shrug your shoulders and saying," well my work is done,
but the dept. of the soil conservation will be back to analyze & sterilize the soil."
(:sneaking: tip toe off as you leave) watch there reaction ......:shock:

LOL yeah the assessor is probably the Police Chiefs cousin .

Went to the bank and opened an account which I was going to do any way and after we took care of that I asked about the property and the lady called their property department and they said no problem :) . I'll probably head over there next week while the people that live around there are all at work.

I went to the fairgrounds and didn't find a single coin ,nothing. It was a bit difficult as it was a lot of taller scrub but still a couple pieces of iron junk . Waste of time.

That's a bummer to go through the trouble of obtaining proper permission and have it be a bust. Better luck with the next one! HH

I went to the fairgrounds and didn't find a single coin ,nothing. It was a bit difficult as it was a lot of taller scrub but still a couple pieces of iron junk . Waste of time.

Go back with a larger coil, Change things up a bit. I would go back a few times. Did you check out historic aerials?

Keep an eye on that property , even when places like this seldom get any attention from the bank they do usually send someone around atleast once during the summer with a bush hog or mower to keep it from turning into a jungle. Once they mow it you can hit more of the area unobstructed. If that was a fairground at one time then its worth putting in some time and work for it.

yeah thats what I'm hoping. It was brushogged sometime but still was a bit tall and lots of scrub so pretty hard to get very close to the ground. Hopefully I can catch it after they mow it again and give it another try

Go back with a larger coil, Change things up a bit. I would go back a few times. Did you check out historic aerials?

I only have the stock atp coil and a 5x8 tried both same result. I haven't looked at the historic ariels of this site but there is still evidence of 2 separate buildings.

Back
Top Bottom