Connecticut Metal Detecting

Hey you still looking for buddies? I'm in the northwest corner of CT all the time, would love to schedule a meetup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go.
The first image is of a street map. Obviously these have no info. The second is of an Arial view just like "Google" earth. The last is of the mapping data of the same site. Every stone wall is visible and if you look at the "Pock" marks, These are verified cellars! This is only a minuscule shot of this area. I am currently scouring the entire state as we speak....

sweeeeeet!!!

there are tons of cellars near me..i knew where quite a few were but this makes it much easier to find em!

never knew all you CT hunters were in here. Id be down to meet up and do some exploring. We should try to plan something for the fall when its cooler, less buggy and less brush. im in the Farmington area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello all I am new to the forum I live in the newtown area would be interested in do some hunting if you guys are going out I work in North haven

Lets get something planned any one have any suggestions ?? maybe a state forest or something ( I don't have any permissions still kinda new ) maybe something like BlackRock state park and beach in Watertown or something like that ??

Late To The Party

Hey CT guys I'm late to the party I just joined the forum last week. Anyway just IM me if anyone wants to go out. I'm ready any day of the week!

Also in Southwest CT

Hey y'all,
I know the ground is frozen but I'm also in southwest CT and wanted to throw my coil in the ring. I have access to the beaches here which are the best chance for me to search without dealing with frozen dirt.
I'm in Stamford CT and looking for some people to go detecting with. Please feel free to message me if you want to search, or make plans and do research until the ground thaws.

Also, is anyone planning on going to the BONE this year in April?

-Victor M.

I am in the north central part of Ct. Of the places listed so far, Farmington is the closest to me and that stills 45 minutes south Any of you on the north central or east end. Once spring arrives, I would be happy to travel for a meet up.

Always up for a road trip, would love to drive down and hunt with some of the guys down in CT. I'm trying to hit the beach this winter, either in CT or RI...

There will be a hunt Sunday Dec. 24th in Bridgeport, CT...if any of you can make it out, message me for details. At this spot you can dirt dig, hunt the beach or try both...

Welcome from Beacon Falls! I spend a ton of time in Woodbury. I'm vice president of Algonquin Archers, So I'm in that area quite often. Good luck....Some great areas between us!

Hello all I am new to the forum I live in the newtown area would be interested in do some hunting if you guys are going out I work in North haven

I grew up in North Haven .. left there in 76 .. there should be a old elementary school on Mill road .. if it is still there the back side of that school used to have all kinds of baseball and swing sets .. jungle gyms .. used to be an old tree there in the back only one .. I know I used to sit there alot ..as did many others.. we use to use that place for little league and all yr round play .. deff one place I would hit if I were to venture back .. my great grand mother used to have a farm on that same road .. (chickens) .. gah so far back in time ..

Back
Top Bottom