Going to the beach tomorrow 😀

rustinail

Yeah found my self a metal detecting buddy so tomorrow I'm hitting the beach for some metal detecting fun. I'm trying to decide which metal detector to bring with me. I think I'm leaning towards my sand shark as I havent used it enough. I put in a few trips with my Nox 600 and love it. I know with the sand shark I'm gonna do some serious digging. Oh well I guess I can use the workout. Wish me luck 👍👍😀

The sand shark. I always favor Tesoro.:p What beach? I am thinking of going to he beach tomorrow too.

I'm from New York and going to probobly go to the Rockaways and possibly some place else as well. Not expecting to find much but for me it's all about getting out there and having fun.

I grew up in Queens in the 50' and 60's and used to ride my bike down Crossbay Blvd to the Rockaways. Probably a lot of goodies under the boardwalk.

I grew up in Queens in the 50' and 60's and used to ride my bike down Crossbay Blvd to the Rockaways. Probably a lot of goodies under the boardwalk.

I grew up in Glendale Queens and used to go to Rockaway all the time. Do you remember that one house that had a glass case built around it that was full of robotic elves and stuff at Christmas time? People would drive from all over to see that guys display.

I say take the Nox to the beach, especially if you are going to be covering a lot of ground.

Ok just to update my thread I got back home like 2 hours ago and I'm literally exhausted from swinging and digging. I manage to go to two local beaches. The first beach was extremely trashy. Lots of bottle caps,Bobby pins and pieces of metal. Manage to dig out around 5 bucks in clad. Then my buddy wanted to go home so I decided to hit another beach and spent around 6 hours there. Not a lot of trash but I managed to dig around 10 bucks of change. The sand shark performed well and I like it. The only problem I had was the headphones. They were really hurting my ears and were uncomfortable.
Next trip I'm bringing the nox with the updated firmware so hopefully I'll get some gold 😀
Thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging comments this hobby got me hooked

Ok just to update my thread I got back home like 2 hours ago and I'm literally exhausted from swinging and digging. I manage to go to two local beaches. The first beach was extremely trashy. Lots of bottle caps,Bobby pins and pieces of metal. Manage to dig out around 5 bucks in clad. Then my buddy wanted to go home so I decided to hit another beach and spent around 6 hours there. Not a lot of trash but I managed to dig around 10 bucks of change. The sand shark performed well and I like it. The only problem I had was the headphones. They were really hurting my ears and were uncomfortable.
Next trip I'm bringing the nox with the updated firmware so hopefully I'll get some gold 😀
Thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging comments this hobby got me hooked

love your attitude your gonna do just fine in this hobby good hunts by the way ,you will have gold in no time:D

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Finding gold would be the cherry on top of a good cake for me.

Cant wait for the weather to get a little cooler here in Florida, right now the only times I can hit the beaches are early in the morning or late evening. It is just to dam hot otherwise and i cant enjoy my hobby feeling like i will have heat stroke at any moment.

Back
Top Bottom