Worm and toad hit curbstrips part 2....worm hits GOLD!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm and I set out early this morning to hit the curbstrips on the other side of town. No silver for either of us, but Worm hit a really nice 14k ring with his obsolete at max:laughing: Give him a big cheer because that's his very first gold! He also got 2.21 in clad along with my $5.26. I hit a junker ring :( and 7 wheats.

Attachments

• 20181202_165223_HDR.jpg
    20181202_165223_HDR.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 510
  • 20181202_131447_HDR.jpg
    20181202_131447_HDR.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 516
Sounds like the two of you had a fun hunt! Congrats on the gold, wheat cents, and clad. :thumbsup: Hunting with a parter is the best!

Worm and I set out early this morning to hit the curbstrips on the other side of town. No silver for either of us, but Worm hit a really nice 14k ring with his obsolete at max:laughing: Give him a big cheer because that's his very first gold! He also got 2.21 in clad along with my $5.26. I hit a junker ring :( and 7 wheats.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: The AT MAX has been doing some awful squaking of late. Sending her to th Dr. soon!!!

Sounds like just another case of the Max outdoing the 800 again, bahaha! :lol::shock::?::laughing:

Looks like you all had a great day of it.

Hey! Mega Congratulations there Worm! Its been a lot of fun following along on your team hunts with the Toad! Good on ya! Dirt gold is a bucketlist trophy of a find! Its like a 7x7 elk! Just as exciting but with a lot easier drag out!...So yeah...You da Man! :cheers3:

Hey! Mega Congratulations there Worm! Its been a lot of fun following along on your team hunts with the Toad! Good on ya! Dirt gold is a bucketlist trophy of a find! Its like a 7x7 elk! Just as exciting but with a lot easier drag out!...So yeah...You da Man! :cheers3:

LOL!! Thanks Mudd!!! I think Toad thought something was wrong when he turned around and seen me!!! Have you ever seen a detectorist in all of his glory with digging belt and headphones on running a marathon to catch up to his buddy to show his find? That my friend was me!!! LMAO I was almost out of breath.

Toad calmly looks at me, and asks......"did you find something?" :laughing::laughing: All I could say was GOLD!!!

LOL!! Thanks Mudd!!! I think Toad thought something was wrong when he turned around and seen me!!! Have you ever seen a detectorist in all of his glory with digging belt and headphones on running a marathon to catch up to his buddy to show his find? That my friend was me!!! LMAO I was almost out of breath.

Toad calmly looks at me, and asks......"did you find something?" :laughing::laughing: All I could say was GOLD!!!

You got yourself a real good Hunting buddy there! Toad has put on a remarkable showing here in the past few years with his Dirt Gold finds...Looks like you are symbiotic...I bet Toad was just as happy as you were! This is a tough Sport, and nice to have somebody to share it with!

You got yourself a real good Hunting buddy there! Toad has put on a remarkable showing here in the past few years with his Dirt Gold finds...Looks like you are symbiotic...I bet Toad was just as happy as you were! This is a tough Sport, and nice to have somebody to share it with!

You are correct Mudd. Toad is the reason I got my gold. Lol when he tells me something about detectecting.....my ears are open.

Lmao I will say this too. He hangs in there on the curbstrip longer than I do when the law pulls up. Lol he kept swinging while I was smiling, waving, and heading to the truck. The good news is they werent interested in us.

You are correct Mudd. Toad is the reason I got my gold. Lol when he tells me something about detectecting.....my ears are open.

Lmao I will say this too. He hangs in there on the curbstrip longer than I do when the law pulls up. Lol he kept swinging while I was smiling, waving, and heading to the truck. The good news is they werent interested in us.

:laughing::laughing: I didn't even see them until the second patrol car pulled up! That's when I looked over at you and you were already halfway to your truck:lol:

:laughing::laughing: I didn't even see them until the second patrol car pulled up! That's when I looked over at you and you were already halfway to your truck:lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Toad youre a trooper!!! I kept looking across at at you while inching toward the truck. Hoping you would look up. :laughing::laughing:

Good post Toad. Looks like you had a decent hunt yourself, and HUGE congrats to the Worm for his first gold find! That thing looks like it was polished right before they lost it. Worm, you will earn far more than melt value; handing it over to the Mrs.

Congrats Scott on another very nice tag team effort with Travis. Some very nice totals for you both and the Gold is some fantastic bonus. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom