Trying to start a club for Ellis County and those around it

hiker365

I was just thinking that with all the resources that we have in our area that we need to get organized as to better help each other and to promote our hobby.
I for one have been hunting off and on for around six years and have not had anyone really to hunt with, I see all the other areas that have clubs that are organized that have had great success in hunting. All you ELLIS COUNTY MDers out there lets get together and do something.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.:cool:

Novice Hunters

We are interested in purchasing a metal detector for beginners and possibly joining a group of people with our hunting interests. We live in Ellis Co and noticed yours was the only post relative to clubs in the area. Looking for advise on how to get started, etc. Can you assist?
Phil and Betty

ellis co

I would relay like to join a club I Ellis co I just stated hunting it is fun but I think doing it with more people would make it better

We are interested in purchasing a metal detector for beginners and possibly joining a group of people with our hunting interests. We live in Ellis Co and noticed yours was the only post relative to clubs in the area. Looking for advise on how to get started, etc. Can you assist?
Phil

More folks good for the hobby

Back
Top Bottom