Central Ohio

CDDZ

Looking for some MD buddies that are around central Ohio. I am a member of one club, I can never make the meetings......

There are several on here from Ohio. Speaking of clubs, I joined AA. I just use a different name each month. Welcome!

I've since moved to Knox County, I have seen one other person over a year ago, zero since. Any members in the Mount Vernon area? Have some time off work, wouldn't mind meeting up sometime

I lived in the Mount Vernon area my entire life until 2019 when I moved to Lower Alabama. I've hunted since 1978 and have hunted all of Knox countys parks for many years. So many great finds. Many many private yards also. Along with all of the schools and where old schools used to be. Get some old maps and do some research of that area and you will see where things used to be, like the original site of the Knox County Fair.

I lived in the Mount Vernon area my entire life until 2019 when I moved to Lower Alabama. I've hunted since 1978 and have hunted all of Knox countys parks for many years. So many great finds. Many many private yards also. Along with all of the schools and where old schools used to be. Get some old maps and do some research of that area and you will see where things used to be, like the original site of the Knox County Fair.

That's why I don't find much of the good stuff. Lol

That's why I don't find much of the good stuff. Lol

Yes most every place has been hunted hard for so many years. I researched hard for decades and teams of us hunted Knox county, Richland county, Ashland county, Delaware county, morrow county and licking county. Yes it sucks for new hunters. We always used the newest detectors as I used to test for 2 manufacturers. There are still places as I always bring my detectors with me when I go up . Always will be goodies to find. Private yards are great. Door knocking.

Back
Top Bottom