I Almost Joined A Gym

56 years old and just completed an Ironman Triathlon as well as a couple marathons this past year. I will be doing 3 marathons this year as well as several half marathons and topping it off with another 2 Ironman races. I am a former fat guy who's motto is just keep on moving!
On the plus side I have enough endurance that I can swing almost any machine from sun up to sundown.
thats amazing stuff. I lost 75lbs and run about 10 miles a week now. I focus on 5k's. Dont know how you marathoners do it!

56 years old and just completed an Ironman Triathlon as well as a couple marathons this past year. I will be doing 3 marathons this year as well as several half marathons and topping it off with another 2 Ironman races. I am a former fat guy who's motto is just keep on moving!
On the plus side I have enough endurance that I can swing almost any machine from sun up to sundown.

Wow that’s awesome man! In 20 years when I’m your age I hope to be in your shape still. Nothing better then cardio for endurance and stamina. I’ve always wanted to do one of those crazy races where it’s all sorts of crazy terrain like mud, rocks, etc, etc. Maybe one day I will.

Back
Top Bottom