East Coast Noreaster

I here ya

Is all your :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: accounts done, bet you can make a ton of :money: on side jobs, but if your pulling 12 hours, UR done howboutit :laughing: PS i have 50 clams for you , if you want a get away from wife out of state , to plow my 4 foot - mound between the road , and driveway howboutit :yes::lol:

Is all your :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: accounts done, bet you can make a ton of :money: on side jobs, but if your pulling 12 hours, UR done howboutit :laughing: PS i have 50 clams for you , if you want a get away from wife out of state , to plow my 4 foot - mound between the road , and driveway howboutit :yes::lol:

I won't roll my window down for $50.. I live on the gold coast... because we know each other I will cut you some slack and do it for $125. Let me know.

CFM-ct

You forgot to factor in Cost of living down here -is much cheaper than up their 50 is like a 125 :shock::lol: howboutit my neighbor knows someone with a plow, 50 bucks, if not i will be out Monday or Tuesday with my snow blower, update the farmer close by- decides to break out a John Deer with a huge plow, widens what the state didn't do wright, now 6 ft wall :(, your snow plow wont penetrate 6 foot of ice and snow . screwed for now. Bathroom 2 bedroom 2 the tile swelled up, i think the heater duck is wright under were it swelled up, its been so cold, i don't want the pipes freezing up, been running it at 72 degrees , wonder if the duck which runs out to the heaters in the garage is to close to the flooring :no:, i just had this house re dun , another few hundred i guess .

You forgot to factor in Cost of living down here -is much cheaper than up their 50 is like a 125 :shock::lol: howboutit my neighbor knows someone with a plow, 50 bucks, if not i will be out Monday or Tuesday with my snow blower, update the farmer close by- decides to break out a John Deer with a huge plow, widens what the state didn't do wright, now 6 ft wall :(, your snow plow wont penetrate 6 foot of ice and snow . screwed for now. Bathroom 2 bedroom 2 the tile swelled up, i think the heater duck is wright under were it swelled up, its been so cold, i don't want the pipes freezing up, been running it at 72 degrees , wonder if the duck which runs out to the heaters in the garage is to close to the flooring :no:, i just had this house re dun , another few hundred i guess .

With all the toys you own... you can afford my price... go out there and dig yourself out :lol:

Coming tomorrow, 50 bucks, stay up North were the money is, you can black mail them howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

One of my accounts I billed $938 and that was a bargain for the storm... the last storm before this one was 5 inches and I billed the account $600 and I have already been paid for it.

mmmmmmmmm

High dollar Craig, my boy came with a Bob Cat today 50 bucks, done, than my house started getting cold , two weeks ago i had 3/4 of a tank, its been so cold both my furnaces been running non stop, couldn't get a delivery, back and forth 2 times to the gas station, hopefully i can get a tanker tomorrow, the diesel 5 gallon tanks s---, put 25 gallons to get me through the cold night , a storm i will never forget :shock::lol: Oh the contractors coming over tomorrow, i checked for all leaks under the house , i am good, however he will tell me why 6 tiles rose up between bedroom #2 and Bathroom #2 , cya rough night, Earl

One of my accounts I billed $938 and that was a bargain for the storm... the last storm before this one was 5 inches and I billed the account $600 and I have already been paid for it.

These storms must be helping you put some nice spending money in your pocket as long as nothing breaks down. I am sure every storm helps you stay afloat in the summer but I am sure it gets old after a while.

I hope you stay safe and warm. Lots of crazies that have no idea how to drive in the snow out there.

Sorry earl. Just trying to be helpful. You probably could jerry up the batteries together for an hour or 2 of heat.
Also most of your threads are posted in the wrong section. Post your gold totals.... on the beach section?
In fact even this thread is in the wrong section. You talk about groceries, snow plows, just about everything but beach and water hunting. And not picking on you just stating facts. If anything you pick on me.

You don't have the snow problem where you are do you Steve? I didn't when I was in Okinawa. It did get cold some days but no fluffy white junk.

These storms must be helping you put some nice spending money in your pocket as long as nothing breaks down. I am sure every storm helps you stay afloat in the summer but I am sure it gets old after a while.

I hope you stay safe and warm. Lots of crazies that have no idea how to drive in the snow out there.

I am very careful with my truck Robert.. I don't abuse it.. I plow with the storm... I know guys who wait until the end and that is no good for the truck. I try and do most of my plowing when those crazies are sleeping... ;)

It is so cold here, even the snowmen are moving south.

When I was out plowing in those whiteout conditions I felt like I ran something over... hope it wasn't yours :lol:

Attachments

• 3bf3a4b6eb84a6507854154b03fb2812.jpg
    3bf3a4b6eb84a6507854154b03fb2812.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom