First Impressions of Simplex+

Can't understand why they priced the NOX the way they did. It has allowed every unemployed guy or mom's basement couch guy to buy 1 and hit the beach. The ctx priced them out. The safari was hard to attain..... last summer I had an average of 16 guys a night hitting the sand... On a beach the size of a hockey rink.

Yuck... I hear ya...this summer was unreal , all sorts of noobs with Nox's. Most I haven't seen before. But these are some decent size beaches. 3 weeks ago , on 2 separate days , I go to a couple very small coves that I haven't hit in 2 years. Nobody hunts these coves. I hike down , and what do I see ? You guessed it. I was in shock and bewilderment. They were thinking just like me. Unless they hunt there all the time , idk. Hadn't been in 2 years.
So far this winter , the crowds have thinned except for a few hardcore hunters. Targets are at a minimum. Been using my PI and going a little deeper and pulling a few goodies. But my gold finds are half of what they should be. Though our season is really just starting.

Back
Top Bottom