Compass Yukon 71 B

Capt Caveman

Picked up a Compass Yukon 71 B for $12. It was made around 1976 but it still works. Is it a boat anchor or would it be better than a BH 101 which I have. Would appreciate any and all input and opinions. HH. Caveman

The Compass Yukon 71B works very well...

Picked up a Compass Yukon 71 B for $12. It was made around 1976 but it still works. Is it a boat anchor or would it be better than a BH 101 which I have. Would appreciate any and all input and opinions. HH. Caveman

I know this, and the other post I responded to, were both from 2011, and this is now 2021, but I am answering as others end up with the Yukon detectors as well, and they will have similar questions as well...

Yes, any and all of the Compass Electronics Yukon models, which all have a unique DD coil, works quite well, and definitely is better then a Bounty Hunter model 101, which I assume is a reference to the beginner IB (TR) models back then, which were models 100, 200, and 300. In fact, I have a brand new Yukon 71B with both coils stored, along with several 77B detectors. None are boat anchors.
Melbeta

Back
Top Bottom