Large serving of clad with three sides of silvers

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went to an older park/field that I had never been to in an adjacent county.

I found like $15.00 in clad, including a JFK half and three Rosies. I been way overdue with finding silvers. Its been over a month or so since my last silver. Finding those three silvers today kind of made me feel like I was a mini-LovetheShiny or Trapper for just a moment...lol. However, just for a moment I said!

Finding these three silvers brings my FTY total to 30. But finding that half was my dessert for the day as they don't turn up often.

Thanks for checking out my latest finds!

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_2108 (2).jpg
    IMG_2108 (2).jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 397
Congrats on the silvers! 30 for the year is nothing to sneeze at. Plus that is an awesome amount of clad!

Very nice clad haul and big Congrats on the silvers!
I'd have to double up to have a shot at 30 fty, That's a lot of silver!
If I find #15 on my next hunt I'm gonna feel like a mini JAK! :lol:

Very nice JAK! 30 shiny coins is a very good total, and yep, those clad Kennedy Halves don't come around too often!

Thank you!

Congrats on the silvers! 30 for the year is nothing to sneeze at. Plus that is an awesome amount of clad!

Thanks Lee1968! I appreciate your kind words. The way things have been going, if I would of found just one silver, I would of been happy.

Heck of a clad haul John and congrats on the triple Rosies. Hope I get 30 this year. Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark! Good to hear from you. Here I get lucky finding a few rosies in one hunt, and while you find the real good old stuff. Good luck to you too as you always have a respectable amount of silvers for the year.

Nice silver coins and a great clad haul.

Thanks diggin4clad! It's an anomaly for sure with me finding three silvers in one day. Finding clad we both got that down.

Very nice clad haul and big Congrats on the silvers!
I'd have to double up to have a shot at 30 fty, That's a lot of silver!
If I find #15 on my next hunt I'm gonna feel like a mini JAK! :lol:

Ron71! LOL...thanks mini! Greatly appreciated you stopping by to read my post and your comments. Many wishes that you exceed my 30 fty, and hope that you do it too.

Nice hunt congrats on the silver

Thanks jruckman! When I find a single silver in any hunt, I feel like I exceeded my expectations for the day.

I like the title of your post :lol:

Thanks Tom! For those times I can't make it with old silvers perhaps I'll do it do it with post titles....lol.

Very nice JAK! 30 shiny coins is a very good total, and yep, those clad Kennedy Halves don't come around too often!

Thanks LovestheShiny! Speaking of those clad JFKs, I took a peak at my numbers and this is my sixth half fty. See where you find the numbers of silvers my finds are the clads.

Nice hunt! Great job

Thanks WyoTom! Once in awhile I get lucky, but on this hunt it was three times. Now I can take it easy for the remainder of the month.

Thank you!

Very nice! Your consistent clad hauls are just crazy.

Thanks Muskrat! My goal is hit $1,000 each year. I been doing it for the past few years but the amounts have been tapering off.

3 silver in one hunt is an excellent day in my book, and the clad count is not too shabby either, congrats JAK

Thanks BuscaPlata! The way I look at it, if I can't find those silvers, I better find some clad. Whenever I find just one silver in a hunt, it's a success story for me.

Excellent đź‘Ť

Thanks metaladdict! I have to hand it to those guys that find silver on most hunts.

Better not have been in my county :mad: :?: :cool3:

Always nice to break a silver slump. Congratz!

Thanks Randy! LOL...you were safe this time. The thing is, it seems I am always having these silver slumps.

Thank you!

You had me "older park/field I had never been to".
Gotta love a good clad haul with multiple silvers too! Sounds like it might be worth a return trip.

Thanks Foragist! I am glad I had someone at "olderpark/field..." lol. When these silvers and clads dry up, I might have to return to hunting for coppers. But in the meantime, like today, a similar location I found $13.00 in clad and a rosie. Hey, you are right about returning to the prior location. I think it still holds some more goodies.

Back
Top Bottom