Best Places to Service/Repair DFX?

Rigoler012

Forum Supporter
Hi guys,

I just paid for a used DFX with which has some sort of a software issue (only problem as far as I know). Unit will probably not arrive for another week but is supposed to be in overall great condition based on the photos I saw. Any tips as far as factory resets etc? Also, If I need to service it, which place is the best to Service/Repair DFX units?

Thanks in advance for your advice!
Rigoler012

Thank you. I'm just wondering if Kellyco or another sponsor company would do the same at a cheaper price. Unless it is advisable to just go with the manufacturer for repairs.

Thank you. I'm just wondering if Kellyco or another sponsor company would do the same at a cheaper price. Unless it is advisable to just go with the manufacturer for repairs.

You're welcome... you're in Mass, the Authorized Service Center in the link I sent you is in VA, but you want to send your detector to Fla?

Cheaper isn't always better, I'd be more concerned with it being fixed properly, and by someone who has the correct parts.

Hi guys,

I just paid for a used DFX with which has some sort of a software issue (only problem as far as I know). Unit will probably not arrive for another week but is supposed to be in overall great condition based on the photos I saw. Any tips as far as factory resets etc? Also, If I need to service it, which place is the best to Service/Repair DFX units?

Thanks in advance for your advice!
Rigoler012
Send it to Centreville Electronics in Manassas Va. You can check out his website for info on sending it in. Bob will fix ya right up!

Kellyco is not an authorized Whites repair center so they would not have any Whites parts to work with.

Back
Top Bottom