any idea ?

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I don't know if the two belong together or not, they were within the same area of each other. DSC03249.JPG

DSC03250.JPG

DSC03251.JPG

Its a lipstick tube.. most likely from the 40's... as to the other piece.. I don't think its part of the tube.

ACTUALLY, I think the other piece IS part of the tube! You see the little dot on it? That was the part you raised and lowered in the slot, and the metal went all the way around the lipstick to hold it.

Obviously I can be wrong as I haven't taken any of mine apart to see what is connected to that dot. I have enough of them. Probably over 100 now.

Attachments

• lipstick.JPG
    lipstick.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 189
ACTUALLY, I think the other piece IS part of the tube! You see the little dot on it? That was the part you raised and lowered in the slot, and the metal went all the way around the lipstick to hold it.

Obviously I can be wrong as I haven't taken any of mine apart to see what is connected to that dot. I have enough of them. Probably over 100 now.

That tab piece is why I posted them together, I thought they might have been connected at one point in time but I don't have any evidence other than I dug them within short distance of each other. I did not find anything else around them and they don't seem to fit into any type of configuration pattern so maybe they are two separate pieces of different items.

Back
Top Bottom