London: Door knocking.

Doug

Elite Member
What are the chances of knocking on the door of this 'big house' in London to ask if I could search her yard?

I knew she was home because her personal standard was flying over her house but then common sense 'reigned' with the thought of spending a considerable amount of time in the Tower of London.

.....Doug.

FjNfUig.jpg

DEYc6VY.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, you should go for it. The old girl might be interested in some loot dropped by her predecessors over the centuries.

:laughing::laughing: Funny Doug!

You have as much chance of getting in there as I do that big White House we have on this side o the Pond!! ;):p:D

Heck! You could pass for Prince Phillip! Simply Dress appropriately, salute the guards and waltz on in there and give it a quick sweep! Dont bother the Royalty with your 'asking' shenanigans! What are you? Irish? or worse yet, a Colonist?:laughing:

Lose that 'Michelin Man' vest though..huge detriment! It looks too French...

Heck! You could pass for Prince Phillip! Simply Dress appropriately, salute the guards and waltz on in there and give it a quick sweep! Dont bother the Royalty with your 'asking' shenanigans! What are you? Irish? or worse yet, a Colonist?:laughing:

Lose that 'Michelin Man' vest though..huge detriment! It looks too French...

:laughing::laughing: Nah, he'd have to lose the mustache!! :D

Chance sighting

This photo take by my daughter from across the street while having lunch.

My bad, It was taken through the gate at Buckingham......after lunch...:shrug:

Attachments

• queen from restaurant.jpg
    queen from restaurant.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
For sure,if you ever had the chance:shock:,you would not find a single pulltab or bottle cap there:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom