Got My Check From ARAGOLD.COM : )

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Ok I sent out my gold and Little bit of silver that I had out. I received a check for the total of $966.79! I took a total of a week and a half from the date I sent it for them to receive it, process it and me to get it back!! That is awesome that it didnt take so long!! They also have Great Customer service to!This is the 3rd time I have dealth with them and I recommend them over anyone else! WWW.ARAGOLD.COM !!!

This is going towards my New Excal that I will be ordering Monday!!!!! Then I can start hitting the water and hopefully find a lot more! Happy Hunting To All!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 944
  • IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 952
  • IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 954
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 956
Is what's pictured all that you sent in and that was almost a $1000? :wow: Nice check!!!

They ARE good!! I'm sending in more at the end of this month. Good to see their processing time has gone down now that the holidays are over!!

Dusty

Woohoo! I love ARA! I thought about going over there and asking for a tour... Njal they used to send them back but now they buy diamonds too! Wish I had another shipment ready to go. Have fun with the Excal!

PS. ARA will also hold your money in escrow until you decide to sell it at the value for the day you sell.

Is what's pictured all that you sent in and that was almost a $1000? :wow: Nice check!!!

Yes, All in the picture except the SS ring in the top middle.

JB do they send the stones back yo you?

Yes they do stone removal for free and send them back, here is what they sent back

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 901
Thats awesome, as much as I like hunting cellar holes it seems like the real money is in beaches and parks.

Love the 3 ringer !

I think it's called a "Gimmel" ring. It came up in a search somewhere. Very cool. I'm hoping to send some stuff in next Fall. Fatty check !! :shock:
Marty
P.S. What will you do with the stones ?

Old coins are fun to find but gold is really where the money is. Great finds and congrats on that nice check. I guess they are all beach finds?

Old coins are fun to find but gold is really where the money is. Great finds and congrats on that nice check. I guess they are all beach finds?

To tell you the truth Only 3 of the rings were from the dry sand at the beach, The rest were found it city parks digging in the fields were people play football, soccer fields or by baseball fields.

I did my first business with ARA last month and actually got 2 checks. One for the silver, and another a few days later for the gold. Since I was a little confused, I called them and they were very nice about explaining how they schedule their 'melts' They were very accurate with weights and I'm happy with the outcome. My total was $469 and change and put new tires on my car with some left over. :) I think next time, I'll use the option of having them put it on my account so I can watch the market and sell when it's singing a HIGH note. LOL Good Luck to all on future hunts.

I did my first business with ARA last month and actually got 2 checks. One for the silver, and another a few days later for the gold. Since I was a little confused, I called them and they were very nice about explaining how they schedule their 'melts' They were very accurate with weights and I'm happy with the outcome. My total was $469 and change and put new tires on my car with some left over. :) I think next time, I'll use the option of having them put it on my account so I can watch the market and sell when it's singing a HIGH note. LOL Good Luck to all on future hunts.

Congrats on your checks to! Yup ARAGOLD are very good and I will keep using them. I am thinking about doing the same thing with sending them my goods and letting them hold them until I think I should cash out.

I tried this for the first time. I did delivery confirmation and they rec'd it on 1/12/11 but I've not got anything back yet or heard a word.
Is this normal for the turnaround? They're site says 2 - 3 business days.
Also when you get the check does it come in regular mail or is it certified or something?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom