Dried up River Bed

beautiful out there...Looks so nice and toasty there. Any Id on your cuff link? Avoid the rattlers and Nice finds, I bet your nightsky is awesome there, if you look at sunset right now you can see Venus (first Bright object in the Western sky) and Mercury(second brightest down and to the right slightly of venus). Sorry I love astronomy and I could only imagine the sights out there with that little light pollution.

Beefcake said:
beautiful out there...Looks so nice and toasty there. Any Id on your cuff link? Avoid the rattlers and Nice finds, I bet your nightsky is awesome there, if you look at sunset right now you can see Venus (first Bright object in the Western sky) and Mercury(second brightest down and to the right slightly of venus). Sorry I love astronomy and I could only imagine the sights out there with that little light pollution.
..............................update this is after cleaning

Great pics!!!!! Only one thing I saw wrong......don't leave cigarette butts laying on the ground....LOL I put mine out....knock the tobacco out & put them back in my trash bag.

Very nice slidewshow there!!!!! That is sure some beautiful country!! The cuff link cleaned up very well....were the coins older dates? You have to wonder how those items ended up way out there!(?)

Nice cufflink Rusty.
Beefcake said:
I love astronomy and I could only imagine the sights out there with that little light pollution.
I spent a couple nights in the 10,000 islands(west of the everglades and miles from nearest light) and was able to see more with a pair of binoculars than at home with telescope. City lights really obscure the night sky.

looks like a fairly decent place to find a gold nugget or two laying around...

Debistogs said:
Great pics!!!!! Only one thing I saw wrong......don't leave cigarette butts laying on the ground....LOL I put mine out....knock the tobacco out & put them back in my trash bag.
.....I'm sorry deb :(but :yes:when I get a quarter signal on my machine I drop everything I'll do better next time ok?

Florida Tabdigger said:
Nice cufflink Rusty.
Beefcake said:
I love astronomy and I could only imagine the sights out there with that little light pollution.
I spent a couple nights in the 10,000 islands(west of the everglades and miles from nearest light) and was able to see more with a pair of binoculars than at home with telescope. City lights really obscure the night sky.

I'm also an amatuer astronomer. I spent ten days at Merritt Reservoir, Nebraska. It was the Nebraska Star Party and they claim people have seen 7.5mag objects with the naked eye. The skies were phenominal.

Rusty that was awesome, scary though being out in the wild like that. Did ya find an arm at the end of that cufflink? Did he die when he dropped his car key???? Was the Raven eyeing you up for dinner??? You do seem to attract birds :bouncy: :tumble: I am not playing tag with you out there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom