southern california

wporch

Hey I'm from the inland empire ca tri-cities mostly redlands, san bernardino, riverside......anyone else near me?

Hey I'm from the inland empire ca tri-cities mostly redlands, san bernardino, riverside......anyone else near me?

Should be some .. I'm up on the edge of Ventura/LA County off the 101, but LA is not that far away and some old places to hunt as well..

It blows my mind.

Palm Desert here

Hey Guys!! Welcome to all you newer California folks from a Beach Digger up in Santa Cruz!:cool:

i'm still exploring this forum to see what's available. is there a regional section where i might find more tips and news about MDing on the west coast (USA)?

Lake Elsinore area here. Go to O.C. and San Diego Beaches and will dig anywhere in Western Riverside County. Where you are in Redlands there alot of old and historic homes there. Good luck!

i'm still exploring this forum to see what's available. is there a regional section where i might find more tips and news about MDing on the west coast (USA)?

Under the Community tab at the top there is a sub group called Social Groups.

Check that out for groups that might interest you. There are several California groups in there. To be honest, they don't get allot of action as most folks prefer to post in the regular forum areas.

Oh, and WELCOME to the Friendly!:D:cool:

Under the Community tab at the top there is a sub group called Social Groups.

Check that out for groups that might interest you. There are several California groups in there. To be honest, they don't get allot of action as most folks prefer to post in the regular forum areas.

Oh, and WELCOME to the Friendly!:D:cool:

thanks - that's great!

i see ca member introductions, which is nice. i was hoping to see a sticky regarding both federal, ca state and municipal laws, and perhaps a few other ca specific stickies.

Just hit up northern san bernardino and only came up with about 2.50 in clad. I'm starting to get frustrated with the coinmaster I know that it takes awhile to het used to a new detector and granted I have only used it twice but I didn't know it didn't come with tone discrimination when I bought it. I never seem to get a good reading with this it always jumps between targets such as 50 cent to nickle to one cent over and over as I go over the target, and sometimes it says its about 4" down so I dig and by time I'm 10" down and still have not found it I give up. I did not have that problem with my last detector. Well anyways thanks for listening to me vent anyone Herr in cali have any tips for the whites coinmaster?

Just hit up northern san bernardino and only came up with about 2.50 in clad. I'm starting to get frustrated with the coinmaster I know that it takes awhile to het used to a new detector and granted I have only used it twice but I didn't know it didn't come with tone discrimination when I bought it. I never seem to get a good reading with this it always jumps between targets such as 50 cent to nickle to one cent over and over as I go over the target, and sometimes it says its about 4" down so I dig and by time I'm 10" down and still have not found it I give up. I did not have that problem with my last detector. Well anyways thanks for listening to me vent anyone Herr in cali have any tips for the whites coinmaster?

its all about finding a good old area... i also get quite irritated at all the clad i find out here... my lady takes the machine to MN and finds instant silver.

Hi i'm new here and to mding but I live in Mentone by Redlands ca. My take so far this year is 10.78 in clad, 1 silver ring, 1 wheatie and a 1956 quarter.

inland so cal

Hello I'm in Ontario California saw your post for people in the inland so Calif. Area

Banning Inland Empire

Newbie in Banning.. Have done a lot of geo-caching and now I'm going to combine the two. Should be getting my first MD in about a week... I'm retired, so available most of the time to go hunting.. thanks

That happens to me too. Dig all over and keep hearing a dang tone but unable to find anything. So hard to give up but don't want to dig to China. :laughing:

Or I'll dig deep and find an Al screw cap from a 40oz or something. :no:

All part of the game.

Welcome from northern Calif. and happy hunting!

new to hunting

hi im looking for someone to go hunting with on some weekends or whatever I have an ok work schedule and would like to have someone to go with. It's kind of boring by myself if you know what I mean. I'm 33 wm live in lake arrowhead area but travel to riverside for work and family in Redlands. let me know if interested

Back
Top Bottom