Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Is this from one of his commercials ?

Could this be how Scuba gets rid of the stuff he finds with unknown owners ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas_treasure_city.jpg

Daves long drive

…...and that long drive between Missouri and Florida might make you wish you had a pilot's license and your own cargo plane
:takeoff: :lol:
That long drive is a killer now days for me , Takes about 15 hours with gas ,restroom and food stops . Have the old 1989 Toyota pick up in good shape for the trips , new tires , new battery , up dated air conditioner , and a new radiator , and fresh oil change. Have around 191,000 miles on it going strong.:laughing:

Looks like a Spam and fish customer is walking up to buy !

Since Ken does not like Spam or fish (much) he don't need to worry about eating up the profits :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_fish_and_spam_truck.jpg

Wonder if he hollared "YE-HAH" when he found that treasure ?

Did "cowboy" Grumpa find some old west treasure and can now buy all the western toys he didn't get as a kid ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_western_treasure_hoard_10.jpg

Ken and his Spam

I don't think Ken's ever gonna live that hating Spam thing down! :lol:

With Kens wife being from the Philippines and Spam being so popular there , many families would be happy with a plate of fish ,spam and rice 3 times a day. We always include spam in the boxes we send to my wifes family over there . They actually have a number of flavors available on the store shelfs there that are not in the stores here unless you go to a Asian grocery store. Me my self I like the stuff fried spam makes a good quick sandwich but wouldn't want to see it or fish at every meal. After a couple of weeks Ken is ready for a good burger or a big batch of sloppy joes (Beef is rater expensive over there and not the highest quality, may be he can make a batch with water buffalo or goat meat next trip).:laughing:

With Kens wife being from the Philippines and Spam being so popular there , many families would be happy with a plate of fish ,spam and rice 3 times a day. We always include spam in the boxes we send to my wifes family over there . They actually have a number of flavors available on the store shelfs there that are not in the stores here unless you go to a Asian grocery store. Me my self I like the stuff fried spam makes a good quick sandwich but wouldn't want to see it or fish at every meal. After a couple of weeks Ken is ready for a good burger or a big batch of sloppy joes (Beef is rater expensive over there and not the highest quality, may be he can make a batch with water buffalo or goat meat next trip).:laughing:

My daughter in law is Filipina and she has family here and in the Philippines and they are all into Spam . When we go to the family events mostly all the dishes and deserts are their traditional foods ( actually never saw Spam served at one though) . I never was a big fan of Spam.
I have liked all the traditional foods a lot but I'd have to have a gun put to my head to eat a Balut (Chicken fetus ) .:no:

When and how was Spam introduced to the Philippines ?

Spam in Philippines

My daughter in law is Filipina and she has family here and in the Philippines and they are all into Spam . When we go to the family events mostly all the dishes and deserts are their traditional foods ( actually never saw Spam served at one though) . I never was a big fan of Spam.
I have liked all the traditional foods a lot but I'd have to have a gun put to my head to eat a Balut (Chicken fetus ) .:no:

The short answer is the USA feed it to the troops during the war , easy to ship long shelf life , the locals loved it and been popular ever since. There is even a museum here in the states you can visit , now more information on it than you could ever want on history of spam.https://www.eater.com/2014/7/9/6191681/a-brief-history-of-spam-an-american-meat-icon Here is a link to the Spam museum on it you can click on it to see the large variety of Spam that is out there might surprise you .https://www.spam.com/varieties Going to have my wife bring me back some of this variety next trip ,want to try it out.https://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-tocino

Last edited:
Balute eggs in Philippines

Bagelbites is over in the Philippines right now , wonder if he will try the Balut eggs while there , I have never tried them my self . Hope Baglebites is having a great time and will post some pictures on his return home. Here is a video of a guy trying balut ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnR3s17NyE

Back
Top Bottom