THANKS ALL for your GENEROUS Help!!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Folks,

I don't know if I am allowed to ask here and if not I am sure the mods will take care of this post!! But here goes.

I am making another sandbox for kids to metal detect in at the Detroit Boat Show. I was wanting buffalo nickels but have kind of expanded that thought.

If anyone has JUNK but nice looking jewelery (Hello Kitty pendants, rings etc) cars, (like matchbox), foreign coins (non magnetic) that they would like to donate, please contact me. I can pay shipping. I could use some more shells also. Kids LOVED them and I am running low.

Mods, I wanted the beach hunters to see this and had NO idea where I could post besides here. If this is unacceptable please feel free to do what you have to and let me know. Thanks.

Again I will have a sign above the sandbox with this website as donors.

You can kind of see the sign and this year will be bigger. Top one was this site.

Last edited:
Robert I am sorry but I don't have any nice looking JUNK around my house. However, a good idea for your display. Now you may find some of that stuff at one of the consignment stores for cheep too.

When you have over 5000 post in this forum the Mod's let you put threads any place you like. :laughing:

buried that torpedo in the sand box, that will get the kids excitement going :shock:

I have like 8 titanium and stainless steel nice looking wedding bands I can send you.

Hey don't forget to add some crusty ZLincs!

Hey don't forget to add some crusty ZLincs!

LOL naaa. I think the kids need something they would appreciate!!!

Funny though. Pull tabs would be next right?

The boat show is Feb 14th - the 22nd. I will be setting up Feb 12th. So we have a month and a week + a few days.

THANKS ALL. I knew I could count on this forum!!!!!

I can hook you up!

I'll PM ya but I have some cool junk items, keys, jewelry, maybe a ring or two, and some crusty beach zincolns you're welcome to. I'll go through my bag of stuff and get some pic's to ya...

This is what I have,
If this is what you are looking for PM me the address to send it to.
Jim

Attachments

• don1.jpg
    don1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 936
  • don2.jpg
    don2.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 999
The shells are exactly what I was searching for. it was awesome watching the younger children try to decide what shell they wanted from shell beach. Especially the ones that were too young to want to use a detector.

I thank every one of you that responded. I hope this is more of a success this year since it is not last minute and I will be on the program and get more exposure.

Even though I threw this together at the last moment last year I really thought it was a nice display.

Since I don't have my large lure this year, I am thinking of finding a bird nest to put on top of my pilings. I have a month to design and not a week!

I can send 20 buffs and some small silver rings..pm me your address

Attachments

• OBN0341.jpg
    OBN0341.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 910
SD, here is what I have for you.... IF you don't think something will work for you, just file it in the appropriate trash receptacle! Slightly over 40 rings (one even has LED's and lights up but the batteries are dead), couple bracelets and some charms and some cool looking earrings. Like I said, if you don't think it will work, trash it. (Or throw them in the water for practice)

Cliff

Attachments

• treasure.jpg
    treasure.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 867
Thank you again ALL. I wouldn't have a success like I did last year without you!!

I had some great help last year and this is just wonderful. Thank you Mods for allowing this thread!!!

PM me your address and don't worry about the shipping... Here's some stuff I dug out, and can get more if needed/wanted...

10915231_10155014766290635_1232883366149075756_n.jpg

I have my stuff ready to send but waiting on my buddy Graysondigger. He wants to help and has some to send as well.

Again thank you all. It wouldn't have been a success without this forum last year and I am positive it would not have been a success without you folks this year.

I hope to have help a few days and will be taking pictures of the kids digging up the treasures.

Scuba, I can send you some shark teeth, if you think that is a cool item for your sand box pm me your address.

Back
Top Bottom