Ace 350 vs F2??

iBuySilver

Forum Supporter
Ok.... I know the debate is between the F2 and the 250
but what do yall think on the F2 vs the 350?

I read where a guy said the 350 with sniper coil was as good as the AT Pro..

Now I know that can't be true but should beat the F2 with a DD am I correct?

......I read where a guy said the 350 with sniper coil was as good as the AT Pro..

The AT Pro might be in a different class than the ACE series machines. The ACE350 is like a $200 machine and the Pro nears $600 retail. Someone skilled with an ACE machine might do just as well as an AT pro owner.

There are comparisons between the F2 and ACE250 found here and also on Youtube. It almost starts to turn into a Ford vs Chevy thing. :no:

It's more about, what's the best machine for your needs.

I have a 350 and AT Pro. I found more with the 350, but had it longer, and have been rehunting old sites. The F2 has a vdi and 4 tones. Sounds better. But I have never used one and don't know how they perform.

Ok.... I know the debate is between the F2 and the 250
but what do yall think on the F2 vs the 350?

I read where a guy said the 350 with sniper coil was as good as the AT Pro..

No.

You can learn to find great targets with just about anything if you learn it, but I believe the F2 is a little better than the Ace's because of the better rapid recovery and target separation and those VDI numbers on the screen.
For me hunting is about gathering information and the F2 gives you a little more.
Compare the Ace 350 to the Fisher F2 with the DD coil, those differences are still the same, nothing changes.
Put all the coils you want on either one and those differences are the same.

By the way, from the finds I have made since I put mine on, (4 gold rings, several silver chains), I would say I am even a bigger fan of my F2 with the sniper coil, and I am now a huge believer of using smaller snipers on every detector I swing most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom