Today is the DAY!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Going out for fun today. If anyone else will be out there please say hello. I will have my Sea Ray out there. This is what it looks like:

Over 5000 boats and a lot of people.

Can't miss my boat, it is the white one!

The next few days may be very good for you. All those imbibers are bound to loose some good stuff.

Good thing you described your boat or I never would have picked it out of that crowd! :lol:

That pic makes me appreciate my lonely quiet hunt I had today, not a soul around!

Jesus, I'd want to stay away from that crazy fest but least you will be by being under it all I suppose! You need a shark fin hat or something :laughing:

Gluck man, not that you need it!

Whoa! All that drinking and frivolity! At a gallon per person average, That whole bay will be registering a high urine count for weeks!:laughing:

Yea, Michiganders love their boats.
I had to take a mandatory boating class back in like 9th grade when I was 15.
Got my boating licence way before I ever got my driver's license.

So many boating lakes in Michigan the powers that be thought that would be...prudent.

Hmmmm. Just the prop I need for my boat! And stainless, too.

It'd be a hoot to toss that thrown bottle back onto the litterer's boat!

Roger

Hmmmm. Just the prop I need for my boat! And stainless, too.

It'd be a hoot to toss that thrown bottle back onto the litterer's boat!

Roger

Now theres an Idea! ScubaDee could slink around subsurface on that lineup and simply pull Props! Then of course set up an area to resell them back! :laughing:

I just got back. Hundreds and hundreds of cans. Not one other detectorist. I hunted there till 2am. Got back to the marina, slept in my boat and hit another spot today. Someone mention anchors? Well That is where the money is at folks. Anchors!!

That is called the raft off. I got there after most the boats had left. Still a few out there and 3 very busy police boats. That is an adult party and it is all drinking and adult theme stuff. NO WAY would I be in the middle of that MESS!
I waded out there last night and waded in another spot this morning.

Update on a new thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom