Photographs Of Forum Members - Add Your Picture!

One of the few good pictures of me. This was taken at "scouting the zoo" were the milwaukee zoo alowed the scouts to camp and put on demonstrations. We did cooking, and allowed the zoo patrons to make their own eclairs by roasting pastry dough on stick like marshmallows.

You have no idea the level of pride I had for these boys when the leader of the Milwaukee council (we are bay lakes) ask for our patrol leader and presented him with the First place award. this was several years ago, it is still one of the best moment i had with the troop.

I am the adult, the scout roasting a marshmallow of the charcoal stater is my son.

Img_0350resized.jpg

Picture

Here is a picture (L-R) of me (Flapjack) with my two North Shore hunting buddies SalemScott and Bottlecaps.

Attachments

• 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 10,535
Here's one when I had hair.... and one that shows what marrage & kids do to a guy ! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 2 Bens.jpg
    2 Bens.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8,278
Here's what I spend all my time doing this time of year. I work for my Lab Jax. He takes me out and I shoot any game bird that flies. I used to be allowed to retrieve, but Jax said I take waaay too long and always whine about the winter water temps while wading out for ducks.

This was taken a couple of years back. I look exactly the same..........ok well maybe I'm a touch more rotund. Oh and I now jiggle in places that no grown man should. Um......and my hairline is hellbent on a full retreat. Yeah and and my chins had a son.

Other than that, I'm still sassy ! lol

The picture below that is of the two most favorite folks in my life. My lovely wife and Jax. I still cant figure out what my wife did in her past that was so terrible that God told her to marry me for atonement. Had to be a serial killer or something.

JohnJaxdove2005a.jpg

CoyJax.jpg

this is me ,(Dave in iowa)davyo

1st one , me and my grandson ,cooper , we were looking at a bug on the ceiling lol, next one is me with my best finds , civil war button and civil war name badge , hurry spring.

Attachments

• Copy of Saturday Night 005.jpg
    Copy of Saturday Night 005.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 8,127
  • chicago 954.jpg
    chicago 954.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 8,086
Just me

This is just me last year. I have grandkids here for 7 days while their parents are house hunting. I will try and post one of us later.

Donna

Attachments

13.8 KB · Views: 8,051
Don't worry, if she keeps them very long, she will no longer have that problem! :lol: She's cute too, isn't she.

Well thank you all for those kind words. 50 sneeks up on one really fast now a days!!

I have 4 kids ages 30-21. One son who lives at home from being disabled due to a car accident. Oldest daughter is a doc along with her hubby and they have blessed me with 3 grandbabies aged 4, 2, and 5 months. Next daughter is a RN and getting married in 2009. Youngest daughter will be an RN next year.

We have had the grandkids for 5 hours now and my hubby is worn out...LOL

Joined yesturday.....here I am.

I will probably only show my face once.....unless it's a MD'ing picture. So here I am at work.:D

HH
Dave

Attachments

• BD-6-me4.jpg
    BD-6-me4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 7,974
Heres me and my better half "Josie",my oldest son "TJ",and our youngest "Ryan",at the family Thanksgiving dinner.

Attachments

• bobby's pic's 015.jpg
    bobby's pic's 015.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 7,967
Me and Mrs.Seven,"there are lots of treasures I'd like to have but I already have the only treasure I'll ever need" Mr.Seven

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 8,005
Well I guess I'll throw a few of me up here...

l_643547303d7b9cf0d606b5ec70e9f691.jpg

Me in my room on the M/V Ocean Odyssey, representin' Borat.

l_10f69ca44cb758b6a2c86f105c1dc69d.jpg

A self taken pic after a good shower and shave out in the desert in Iraq.

l_283ae84b09dbd45f0bcac901533f01d1.jpg

Me at my current job, "working."

Last edited:
WOW, it's been a while. Thought I'd post a few of the ol' yardhunter....

.........I've lurked here off & on & really enjoy this friendly & full of wealth website.
I've been away for a while because believe it or not,
I actually lost this site for a while with a crash & burn 'puter!

Anyway.....here's few of the ol' yardhunter in action:

bsa004.jpg

Another.....from my 165 page detecting scrapbook.....

2007-11-22.jpg

I've been hunting since 1980 and below is a pic of my understanding bride & myself......

MM.jpg

Occasionally, when I want to detect too much, she wants to do this to me:

troyrr.jpg

Glad to be back.
Hope to get some more posting going on.......see ya mark

Russ, what are you holding?
I like the sun and moon on the background, to the right. :yes:

Here's me at the Castillo De San Marcos in October.

I think it's time for a diet. :wow:

Attachments

• DSCN6838_800.jpg
    DSCN6838_800.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7,691
Back
Top Bottom