Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

Latest video road trip and camping

Here is my latest video. Will have some detecting ones soon.
But here is my latest work, rough I'm just getting back into editing and all
New to me software too

Watch to end if possible and like share comment subscribe :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OsbE_3rykI
Oops well i can't delete but the detecting parts of this trip will be a separate
Video.

Last edited:
Westmoreland Detecting

Hello fellow Detectorists!
The videos featured on my channel chronicle my detecting adventures in the rural foothills of the Laurel Mountains, searching for Colonial Coinage and Relics let behind from some of the earliest settlers West of the Appalachian Mountains. I post new videos about once a week sometimes more. If ya like what you see please like and Subscribe :) Thanks so much everyone
GL & HH

NORTH TEXAS METAL DETECTING (YouTube Channel)

Hey diggers,

Be sure to check out NORTH TEXAS METAL DETECTING on YouTube.

Here's the link to our Channel Home Page:
www.youtube.com/northtexasmetaldetecting

And below you'll find a few of our recent hunts from 2016. - Hope you enjoy!

COIL TO THE SOIL,
Reclusive Scavenger

Old town Idaho

A couple videos from my metal detecting buddy Spud Digger in Idaho. Another forum member Gary and myself go with him often. We are fairly new to detecting but having a blast. This was a very old town site in the late 1800s to early 1900s that is on private property with new construction that has moved the dirt around. Didn't find anything crazy but it was fun. Thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHjW_S2AOpM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7sVzhnuDg

If theres any such a thing as 'Metal Detecting Hell'...It would be sitting in the middle seat between those two on a transcontinental airline voyage!

How could it get any worse than that I ask you?? King George and Ringy?

Maybe sandwiched between Honey BooBoo and June? Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle? Dennis Miller and Bill O'Reilly? RuPaul and Justin Bieber? Hillary Clinton and Rachel Maddow? Debbie Wasserman Schultz all by herself??

And just when things were looking up, the anonymous gay steward runs out of Vodka?:laughing::laughing: Damn! I'd gladly drown myself in the blue water crapper! Lets just call it the 'Aqua Chigger Check Out'...:laughing:

Last edited:
If theres any such a thing as 'Metal Detecting Hell'...It would be sitting in the middle seat between those two on a transcontinental airline voyage!

How could it get any worse than that I ask you?? If the gay steward runs out of Vodka?:laughing::laughing:

Well said, sir. Well said.

How could it get any worse than that I ask you?? King George and Ringy?

Maybe sandwiched between Honey BooBoo and June? Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle? Dennis Miller and Bill O'Reilly? RuPaul and Justin Bieber? Hillary Clinton and Rachel Maddow? Debbie Wasserman Schultz all by herself??

And just when things were looking up, the anonymous gay steward runs out of Vodka?:laughing::laughing: Damn! I'd gladly drown myself in the blue water crapper! Lets just call it the 'Aqua Chigger Check Out'...:laughing:

I love reading your posts...:laughing:

Holy cow thats one hell of a hunt. While watching it with my 2 1/2yr old daughter, i said "holy cow thats a honker" when you pulled the big gold ring.
My daughter then went up to my wife, pointed to her wedding ring and said "thats a honker"
Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Found a ring, and some weird things

I've put about 30 hours into digging a small piece of grass outside of some 1970s apartments. I keep finding weird things there.

Attachments

• alien_33.gif
    alien_33.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 4,713
Back
Top Bottom