Where do you live?

Im fron Syracuse,New York,Central New York,I had a gr8 day of hunting today,I just love those Little League feilds with a little hill behind the back stops,Mom and Dads must sit on the grass and get all excited watching their children and not pay attention whats falling out of their pockets:lol: ,lol,Im sure I lost my share many tears ago,billbo

Attachments

• 1779633.jpg
    1779633.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,434
Where do you guys find these pictures lol I love it!

LETHBRIDGE
nb-9-7.jpg
ALBERTA, CANADA.

Here's my house.

Guess there's a number of people that want to keep their location secret.... just look at how many people don't bother to list it in their profile......

Of course, then, ya can't ever invite them to a hunt because you don't know if they're close enough, why even bother looking at their finds... they're probably no where near where you live..... why try to even pass any location tips on to 'em... again, you don't know where they're from, so you probably can't help them out....

Yup lot's of people hiding out there.... everythings a big secret.... don't know why.... the government already knows where ya are..... and they're not there to help ya ! :?:

Back
Top Bottom