• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got one...

WOW! That is an amazing chunkster! :shock::shock::shock:

Incredible find! You must have been over the moon!

Seriously Congrats! :thumbsup:

You don't come around much but when you do you sure please! Wow! Stunning!!

Thanks brother, the good stuff hasn't been coming around as much as I would like but the stunners if I get them I'll post :yes:

THERE he is!

Niiiiiiiice find 18k. A $1,900 payday!

Gr8 2 C U post. :cool:

R5

Ta ma8 :lol: HK $15,400 sounds better :lol:

DAAAAAANG jimmy, awesome bracelet! Look at those THICK links, wow!

Thanks Zee, just under 1/2 an inch wide, would really like to find the matching chain :shock: would be around 300g :yes:

Wooooooooooooooopppp

Thanks Bagelbites :yes:

Awesome bracelet....Congrats!

Thanks Mudwhale :yes:

I was wondering what happened to you.
A big golden congratulations!!!

Thanks Metaladdict, nothing much happening around me. Was going to post it earlier but found out photo bucket wanted $400 a year for hosting my pics :no:
Was waiting on them to come to their senses but no luck.

Excellent find! 18k to boot, congrats!

Thanks Cellrdwellr :yes:

DANGGGGGGG... I'm feeling all proud of myself for my little 14K ring with diamonds, and you go and pull out a bar of 18K. LOL

That's AWESOME! So jealous. That must have been quite a rush!

Thanks Skippy, more of a shock the rush came later :lol:

From many of the posts here you can see you have been missed Ronin! :D:cool:

Thanks Ron much appreciated brother :yes:

Great Merciful Me! Three cheers and a Bengal Tiger to you for the find and especially for going after that big 'Junk' signal and not giving up on it!:extrahappy:

Thanks Mud, :blush2: think this was the second attempt :D in the hunt a couple of hunts before, got onto a target in the same area just giving off a repeatable signal dug down and got the sound of a broken prop tried getting it out but the hole kept filling in and was too tired didn't want to waste the little energy I had left so walked away :lol:

Got this one a few hunts ago. Took ages to get it out of the hole :lol: Only reason I kept at it was I really wanted to know what it was. It was sounding off like lead but the signal area was huge. Found out why :laughing:

Incredible find, just incredible!:holycow:

Thanks NCtoad, said a few holy... myself :lol:

Holy Moses, that's awesome, congrats!

Thanks BBsGal :yes:

HUGE congrats!!!!! Did you break the scale weighing that thing???

It was a boat prop day myself but only dug boat props.....

Huge score............... thanks for taking the time to share the loot.......

Thanks Rob, thought I did when I saw 60g on the scales :lol: was hoping for 40g had to reweigh it a few times just to make sure :lol:
Boat props can take a heap of digging to get out sometimes :lol: dug out a complete prop once. Gave a real strong hit on the Excal thought it was shallow got way down to it and took a heap of scoops to get it landed :yes:

WOW! That is an amazing chunkster! :shock::shock::shock:

Incredible find! You must have been over the moon!

Seriously Congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks TK-421, nothing like it to warm mind, body and soul instantly :lol:

Holy catfish batman. What a beautiful chunk of gold. SUPER find

Thanks SD, makes all those cold days of getting into a wet wetsuit then into cold water and coming home with nada all worth while :yes:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: woweee. Nice job. And good job not giving up on the signal...possibly the second time around :laughing::D

Yikers!

I found that same style of chain at the beach when I was on vacation last month! Unfortunately for me, mine was copper.
:mad:
I'm happy for you, that you can enjoy the rush permanently. The rush only lasted a half second for me.
Huge chain, huge congrats!

LOL a scuba weight belt. Never saw one of them before! That looks like an oldie as most are outdated anyway. You should come here and help me dig out the bomb!

I'm old school still use them :lol: Yeah never seen that type of quick release, makes doing up easier than the new ones I've got, might use it :yes:

Cha CHING!!! Sweet man love the color of it...Congratz

Thanks Digga :yes:

Wow, heck of a find!!!

Thanks Vermonster, last thing I expected to come home with :yes:

Absolutely incredible! Fantastic job!

Thanks KrustyClad :yes:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: woweee. Nice job. And good job not giving up on the signal...possibly the second time around :laughing::D

Thanks Caribbeanson, most probably second time lucky :lol:

This! Congrats on that gold snake!

Thanks brother :yes:

I found that same style of chain at the beach when I was on vacation last month! Unfortunately for me, mine was copper.
:mad:
I'm happy for you, that you can enjoy the rush permanently. The rush only lasted a half second for me.
Huge chain, huge congrats!

Thanks gismapper, saw a chain just laying on the sand man it looked good turned out to be same as yours :no: 99% copper :lol:

That's a beauty, Congrats!!
DL

Thanks DL :yes:

Last edited:
:dingding: You gotta love the weight on those Cuban link chains!

Back
Top Bottom