• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silvers #138 to #141...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Went out for a dig with the Dirt Lizard today at a 1940's park/ballfield I last visited in the winter of 2015/2016...D.L came prepared with a brand new Safari that he pulled a Merc with in a effort to compete with the Captain...but me, being the dirty player in the game:lol: brought out a couple FBS machines, one wearing a big coil and the other a 6"...and proceeded to put silver on both of 'em All of it...scrap, junk ring, part of a pocketwatch, $1.50 in clad, 11 wheats and 4 silvers #138, #139, #140 and #141... It was nice to get out and dig with Bob today, good times and good hunting for sure...so until the next outing, thanks for the looking and Happy Hunting!

That wasn't fair Bruce 2 machines to my one. Next time one machine and 2 coils. Congrads on the silver that was a great hunt.

Bob, how many different machines have you owned in the past 12 months? :laughing:

Congrats man! Your ability to find high volumes of silver year after year is astounding. Keep it going!

Capt Silver finds silver...in other news the Sky is Blue and water is wet [emoji1303][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom