Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Spam

For some strange reason every time I see the Spam section at Costco I now feel myself being drawn to it and I almost throw some in my cart . Especially last week when they had a big sale on it . I had it years ago and I wasn't really that crazy about it . I'm starting to think that Gary (GKL) is a large stockholder in the company and is using mind control techniques to bolster the sale of it !

:spaman:

So many things you can make with it :laughing: https://www.spam.com/recipes

Spam should be in every emergency stock pile

OH NO !! Dave is in on it too !! :fright::hide::scared:

Stuff last for ever , over in the Philippines a can of Spam chopped up with rice and some fish can feed a whole family. Most American soldiers were sick of it by the time World War 2 was over including my dad. We ship cans of both ham and Spam in every box we send to our family back in the Philippines. I bet if Ken tried he could even grind some up to add to his Sloppy Joes on his next trip.

....with all the Spam talk I added one more Spam post for now LOL !

Spam or not, looks like Ken did not want to pass up a free sample ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_gets_free_sample_of_Spam.jpg

Spam sloppy joes

Hmmmm..... Sloppy Jose's you just may have something there ! :D

When in the Philippines Ken likes to make sloppy joes every so often and the relatives love it. Good beef is very expensive over there and hard to find , of course there is fresh pork , water buffalo , or goat that can be used with a couple cans of Manwich so why not some chopped up spam. Might have to try that at home actually sounds good .:laughing: I have ate the water buffalo and goat over there as well hopefully no dog but you never know with some street vendors.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom