ENDED ALL***Bring On Summer Modifications***MERGED HERE

Thanks Scuba Detector. This should speed things up. I seriously doubt it will go another 16 weeks. Now, I'll bet you'll get a winner while it's still summer.

FINAL Contest Modification

OK folks. THIS IS IT!! My FINAL contest modification.

IF you make three posts you can have FOUR GUESSES at the present time.

I am adding

IF you make SEVEN posts, you can have EIGHT GUESSES.

SO​

The THREE still stand. Make them and make FOUR GUESSES

BUT Make SEVEN posts and treat yourself to EIGHT GUESSES​

That is of course if nobody won last week!!

OK folks. THIS IS IT!! My FINAL contest modification.

IF you make three posts you can have FOUR GUESSES at the present time.

I am adding

IF you make SEVEN posts, you can have EIGHT GUESSES.

SO​

The THREE still stand. Make them and make FOUR GUESSES

BUT Make SEVEN posts and treat yourself to EIGHT GUESSES​

That is of course if nobody won last week!!

Cool, thanks! Does this modification only apply for this week or for all following weeks?

So if we make our normal 15-20 posts each week, we can have 8 guesses until someone wins this thing???? Geez, cool beans..... ;)

IMG_0628.jpg

What chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

R5

Folks, I am leaving for Utah Saturday for 10 days. I might get on some but unsure at this time. I will be back May 1st. IF we have a winner this week or next , PLease be patient. I have always given out prizes. Thank you.

I needed a vacation from watching this thread and no winners for over a year! Too much hard work.

Enjoy the vacation!

Folks, I am leaving for Utah Saturday for 10 days. I might get on some but unsure at this time. I will be back May 1st. IF we have a winner this week or next , PLease be patient. I have always given out prizes. Thank you.

I needed a vacation from watching this thread and no winners for over a year! Too much hard work.

BRING on SUMMER Notice

Folks, This contest has to be changed another time. I am sorry. I had absolutely NO idea it would go on this long.

The problem is I have already bought the Equinox from Phil and the scoop from Chuck. Chuck is no longer in the scoop business. So I can't get my money back and it has been over a year and I don't think Phil would like to return the money for the detector. I don't need three Equinox machines or 3 scoops.

I can no longer give cash instead of the prizes. I am thinking of making a whole new contest that is easier. But at this time I have to rescind the cash offer. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom