A decent Deus morning

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I wanted to get back out to the park where I found a 1940's silver dime. I ran the Deus on the hot program and pulled a couple more silver .I crawled around that area with the CTX and small coil multiple times. Must be the Deus got the right angle over the coins this morning for me. DSC03050.JPG

DSC03051.JPG

DSC03053.JPG

DSC03054.JPG

DSC03057.JPG

You can tell that one silver sat on an iron object in the ground. Most of the older coins were about 7" deep.DSC03055.JPG

DSC03059.JPG

DSC03058.JPG

Great hunt. The Deus is quite a coin shooter. Congrats on the silvers and other finds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice job
My deus settings I use exclusively
Sen 95
Full tones
0 disc
Silencer-2
Freq 7.8
Reactivity 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I went to a different spot, found a couple of wheats.8 KHZ is what I'm using for frequency.DSC03060.JPG

DSC03065.JPG

DSC03066.JPG

I wanted to get back out to the park where I found a 1940's silver dime. I ran the Deus on the hot program and pulled a couple more silver .I crawled around that area with the CTX and small coil multiple times. Must be the Deus got the right angle over the coins this morning for me.

I'm wondering if you crawled around in that area slow with the deus?And I had a Etrac,which might not be as good as a 3030 but it's in the same family.And I know I had my coil over many coins with the Etrac,and went back over the area with a F75ltd2 or deus and pulled a lot that were masked to Minelabs slow response.Im thinking your 3030 was just to slow to get those coins in the iron.

I wanted to get back out to the park where I found a 1940's silver dime. I ran the Deus on the hot program and pulled a couple more silver .I crawled around that area with the CTX and small coil multiple times. Must be the Deus got the right angle over the coins this morning for me.

I'm wondering if you crawled around in that area slow with the deus?And I had a Etrac,which might not be as good as a 3030 but it's in the same family.And I know I had my coil over many coins with the Etrac,and went back over the area with a F75ltd2 or deus and pulled a lot that were masked to Minelabs slow response.Im thinking your 3030 was just to slow to get those coins in the iron.

Coil sweep speed is fairly fast with the deus, much like my T2 classic. Recovery of the Deus is as fast, if not slightly faster than the T2, even, while running at a lower frequency. Odd you say that because the silver dime that I mentioned earlier in the post was pulled from that area with the T2/ Nel sharpshooter coil.
I really think the smaller 6" coil was the reason as to why the CTX did not find them. I believe the small coil runs slightly shallower than the depth that these coins were found. It was later on in learning with the CTX that I concluded that I was not getting the depth with the small coil/CTX that I was thinking I should have. The stock coil does better for me and I honestly can't remember if I ran the stock coil over it. At that time, I just got the newer small Ctx coil at that time and was trying to get the most out of the CTX at the trashier sites. After a few good finds, I noticed its depth and search speed was handicapped to have the smaller coil mounted.
I only wish I had more time with the machines and the remote for the Deus to further tweak settings and learn more. The CTX is no slouch for finding its share of stuff. It simply amazes me at times. I believe it is far more capable of finding things than I am of knowing which settings and program build to use for the situation.
Thanks for taking the time to respond, I'm sure you have a lot more experience than I .

Heck yea that's a great day congrats!

Thank you

bibelot, I'm definitely impressed! I don't have a Deus but may someday.

I was torn between the Impact and the Deus and when it came down to buying one, I chose the Deus. I'm not sure I made the right choice but I sure do like the Deus a lot. I need a remote and I can't decide whether to buy just the remote or another Deus with a remote and different coil option. I'm sure the Impact is a nice machine but for now I am quite content with sticking with the Deus. Good luck and many finds in the future, regardless of what machine you use.

Nice finds I have been wanting to try a deus for a spin seems like the for verry well on the coins

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

great job, you can just see the iron on that Washington and that Deus just eats right through it!!

Thank you

I was torn between the Impact and the Deus and when it came down to buying one, I chose the Deus. I'm not sure I made the right choice but I sure do like the Deus a lot. I need a remote and I can't decide whether to buy just the remote or another Deus with a remote and different coil option. I'm sure the Impact is a nice machine but for now I am quite content with sticking with the Deus. Good luck and many finds in the future, regardless of what machine you use.

bibelot, I ordered a Deus this evening. Andy Sabisch is setting it up for me. Cool, huh?

Back
Top Bottom