7th Annual beach treasure hunt, hosted by ECRDA

Paul in NJ

Join "The Magnificent Seventh" in Ocean City NJ!

The East Coast Research and Discovery Association (ECRDA) invites you to its 7th annual open hunt. Join us on May 21 & 22, 2016 in beautiful family-friendly Ocean City NJ!

We'll be awarding a truckload of prizes, including top-of-the-line detectors, a beach-load of silver, proof sets, gold Reales, and more. Your registration includes two adult hunts each day, with an optional Gold Hunt, and lunch on both days. Raffles all day, too.

Our popular Kids Hunt is on Saturday for junior detectorists up to age 13. Every child is guaranteed to win at least one prize. No detector? No problem - our club members will be glad to help.

Take advantage of early registration prices -- grab the registration form at http://www.ecrda.org/2016-hunt-info.html today!

Will the big prizes be like a raffle style where it's a only takes one to win the large prizes. Also I really wished there were more hunts instead of 2 because $95 is a lot for just 2 hunts. It would be great if these hunts were closer to the middle of New Jersey. This hunt is about an hour to hour and a half south of me.

Are they ever going to come back to AC?

SJMDC did a great job there........... and it was a fun weekend!

Are they ever going to come back to AC?

SJMDC did a great job there........... and it was a fun weekend!

I don't know they usually grouped it with the minelab event but since minelab isn't doing those anymore I think they might just do club hunts. There was a hunt in Long Branch last September but it was awful. Every token gave you a ticket for a raffle for the prizes I found 4 tokens and a friend of my found 7 tokens in one hunt and we walked away with maybe a dollar in silver that we found in the hunt field. Apparently the whole token for tickets is how this hunt is done as well

This has been a fun event. Lots of prizes and lunch! I've met some nice people and it is really done well compared to others I've attended.

Had a great time, as did my two Ct. hunting buddies. Food was great and plentiful, and we came back with lots of silver, some gold, and one detector. The club did a great job, and looking forward to next years hunt.

Back
Top Bottom