Gold ring in the park

Dave1904

Forum Supporter
Finally got out for a nice long hunt at the local park since we had a thaw last week. Been digging many pull tabs recently without gold until this past weekend. It’s a somewhat ugly ring but it still feels great after digging about 500 bits of aluminum.
Anybody know the stamp next to the 14k? I think the letters are k and b.
Thanks for taking a look- and happy hunting!
9e64653db8175cc8c4d6a5f01889522c.jpg

f8ffc5c3e9d70c2c7fa4518fb910351a.jpg
e6e31a1969a34b97c54a4399026c213a.jpg

03bd55cb34448c371662359d77a383b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Nice to see digging pulltabs pays off sometimes. I was beginning to think people are just playing a joke on those of us who have yet to dig any gold.

Finally got out for a nice long hunt at the local park since we had a thaw last week. Been digging many pull tabs recently without gold until this past weekend. It’s a somewhat ugly ring but it still feels great after digging about 500 bits of aluminum.
Anybody know the stamp next to the 14k? I think the letters are k and b.
Thanks for taking a look- and happy hunting!

That is one THICK ring. What an amazing find! Makes me want to get out and search!

Congrats!

Nice to see digging pulltabs pays off sometimes. I was beginning to think people are just playing a joke on those of us who have yet to dig any gold.

I’ve started collecting the different designed pull tabs so I feel like I’m doing something productive with all those digs and if they ever go up in value I’m loaded.

Oh the feeling of seeing Gold in the hole. Congrats

I’ve started collecting the different designed pull tabs so I feel like I’m doing something productive with all those digs and if they ever go up in value I’m loaded.

Well, I used the colored ones to produce my little logo up top!
SageGrouse

Chunk! Oh yea... That's a great looking hunk of gold right there.

BCD

Congrats!

Very nice!

That is one THICK ring. What an amazing find! Makes me want to get out and search!

Very nice!!!
Congrats.

Oh the feeling of seeing Gold in the hole. Congrats

Thank you everyone for the kind congrats! GL out there as the temps become more friendly!

I applaud you for your patience !!!! Definitely a trait I don't possess. I can dig maybe 10 pulltabs in a trashy park then it's back to coins. I do dig nickels though so there is a little hope for me. My best luck for gold rings has been in woodchip totlots !!! Congrats on the 14K !!!

Back
Top Bottom