Metal detecting in NC

I'm going to be in Mooresville 2/14-2/19

anyone willing to help a guy from out west shoot for some actual oldies? would love to pull a LC, just shoot me a pm I'll give my phone number.

Mike

I'm in Fayetteville. Always like to make new friends who like to detect. Might be too far off for most but if your ever in town send a tell;)

Last edited:
I am in Nash County NC, and to be honest, it is next to impossible to get permissions, I would love to meet up with people if they have places to hunt. I have exhausted the local sites I can go to. Way more people saying no then there were 10 years ago.

I'm in Cary. I am usually hunting anywhere from here, Greensboro and Winston Salem. Let me know if you want to get together sometime. I belong to a small club in Winston Salem, if you want to go out with us one weekend you more then welcome too.

I recently joined the Old North State Detectorists Club. Nice group of folks. Check out the site at onsdclub.com. They meet the last Saturday of the month in Jamestown.

I recently joined the Old North State Detectorists Club. Nice group of folks. Check out the site at onsdclub.com. They meet the last Saturday of the month in Jamestown.

Just an FYI, due to the Easter holiday the March meeting has been rescheduled to April 7th.

Hi from Thomasville

Former i.d. name on here was Harlierab. I am from Thomasville, looking for hunting buddies in the triad area of NC.

Back
Top Bottom