• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hi from southern Illinois

bmelvin20

Hello from southern Illinois.t grandpa bought me my first md about 12 years ago. Used it a couple of time. That is up unroll the past couple of months. I have been researching and hunting. It is great. Thanks for sharing my interests.

Welcome from RI. PS- I'm an alum of Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. Go Salukis!

Hello from southern Illinois.t grandpa bought me my first md about 12 years ago. Used it a couple of time. That is up unroll the past couple of months. I have been researching and hunting. It is great. Thanks for sharing my interests.

What parts are you from? I'm in Johnston City just a mile or 2 from Marion. We have a club with 30 or so members that meets the second thursday of every month if you're interested in a club and hunting with others sometime.

What parts are you from? I'm in Johnston City just a mile or 2 from Marion. We have a club with 30 or so members that meets the second thursday of every month if you're interested in a club and hunting with others sometime.

Iam from West Frankfort/ thompsonville. I have thought about a club cuz I could use all the pointers I can get.

Back
Top Bottom