Any sites that do payment plans on a metaldetector?

helgriffan

I have a Technetics gamma 6000 and just dont care for it much and am thinking about upgrading to the E-trac. But $1500 is kinda out of the question without a payment plan. Is there any sites out there that do that?
Thanks

I put some of the cost on my DFX on a credit card.

Got the DFX 300 march 18th 2011, its now paid for itself. Of course I am out of work and hunt daily.....

I dont know of any payment plans, hook up with someone at your local club who has an extra detector, if your lucky enough use it for a few weeks and put a few hundred away with it, just a thought. Most people at clubs are pretty nice....

No clubs around here that I know of. I would like to test out the E-trac to be honest to really see how much I like it and how it works compared to my detector I have now. I hate to spend that kind of money on a detector if I am the reason behind the problems Im having with the Gamma 6000. Although from the looks of it the e-trac seems to hold its value pretty well.

No clubs around here that I know of. I would like to test out the E-trac to be honest to really see how much I like it and how it works compared to my detector I have now. I hate to spend that kind of money on a detector if I am the reason behind the problems Im having with the Gamma 6000. Although from the looks of it the e-trac seems to hold its value pretty well.

I would say go for it. I thought like you did about the cost at least at first but what changed my mind was look at the prices of golf clubs, membership fees. Lets just say hobby wise I dont know of many hobbys out there that are cost friendly. I got my wife a glass cutting setup to make stained glass, just to get going was $450 and that didnt cover all the different types of glass she had to buy.

One thing I have noticed about some of these detectors and I'm sure its based on an individual level of responsibility is well when I went to get my DFX 300 I picked up a used Safari and it looked beat, it was new and the electronics were good but it just looked beat. The e-trac that I saw in action it was new and again it looked beat. There are covers, and different things to keep it in good condition. All the detectors I sold, like my first DFX I pounded that machine for years made thousands of dollars, clad, silver, gold and when I sold it well it was still in great condition and in truth again I pounded it.

Most people dont think about resale but after a few years some new detectors come out I'm thinking upgrade. That DFX still sold for $600 in the end and from what I know of the market that was a bargin and from what I understand is still running stong. Maybe thats where my dislike in other detectors comes from the ones I see just look beat after a season. I dont know, google metel detecting clubs in your area I'm sure there is at least one..

KellyCo has "Bill Me Later" which allows you to get your detector now and pay for it in monthly payments......

Dusty

paypal offers bill me later too. I would be glad to help when you decide. If you lived closer I would let you come and swing my personal unit.

It's also a good idea to pay the bill off quick. Bill Me Later lets you "ride for free" for about 6 months with no minimum payment and no interest. Things change big time after that.....

Dusty

PayPal owns "Bill Me Later" and if you have a Bill Me Later account and buy something on ebay from a merchant who offers Bill Me Later, the default payment setting will be to your Bill Me Later account, even if you initially indicate you want to pay via Pay Pal. You have to manually reset the payment method to PayPal every single time.

Dusty

Lay-Away

Years ago I wanted a table saw at Home Depot. I could'nt come up with all the money at once and they did not offer lay away. I ended up buying gift cards each payday until I had enough to get the saw. So there are ways to trick some companys into offering lay away.

Its just not fair, seems a person always has to pay back more than they borrow from a bank, whats up with that :mad::lol::lol::lol:.

If you think banks are bad, don't make the payment to Bill Me Later until after it's due. The reason the mob went under is because the credit companies took over loansharking - with government approval bought and paid for , of course.:lol:

Kellyco has Layaway

Kellyco offfers a 90 layaway plan. You can make a small down payment and then take 90 days to pay off the balance. We also offer Bill Me Later. This is financing option through an outside company. Give us a call at 1-800-327-9697 if either of these sound like an option for you.

Thanks,
Shavon

Kellyco offfers a 90 layaway plan. You can make a small down payment and then take 90 days to pay off the balance. We also offer Bill Me Later. This is financing option through an outside company. Give us a call at 1-800-327-9697 if either of these sound like an option for you.

Thanks,
Shavon

WOW! Please everyone welcome Shavon to Friendly. Shavon has been with Kellyco for many years and is the team lead for the call center.

Welcome Shavon! Good to see you here.

I was thinking about saving up all summer until I had enough. But because the weather gets cold and bad so early I don't want to miss out on the summer hunting time. I think what I am going to do is Apply for a Credit Card with 0% interest for 6 months and Sell some stuff and get it paid off before interest. That way I get my detector early and not pay more than I should.
Thanks For all the advice.
Jordan

Back
Top Bottom