Got permission and then you need to stop that!

Flyingeagle

So I got permission from security office a month or so ago, was there 3 or 4 times, security even drove by one time and had to see me. Now today went for a quick hunt, security stop and says I'm gonna have ask you to stop that, he said they stopped allowing it like a year or two ago, guess why, someone wasn't covering there holes. I questioned him, he said it depends who's on duty? Guess there's a lack of communication. Anyone have this happen to them?:?:

So I got permission from security office a month or so ago, was there 3 or 4 times, security even drove by one time and had to see me. Now today went for a quick hunt, security stop and says I'm gonna have ask you to stop that, he said they stopped allowing it like a year or two ago, guess why, someone wasn't covering there holes. I questioned him, he said it depends who's on duty? Guess there's a lack of communication. Anyone have this happen to them?:?:

"Security office" ? What type site was this ? Private? Public ? etc...

As for "someone wasn't covering holes" line: Don't be so quick to assume that's true. That's more-often-than-not just the "go-to" line to give out a scram. It doesn't mean there was necessarily a case of that. It's often just the mental image a busy-body has when they simply SEE an md'r. Whether or not the md'r actually left holes. Someone can merely assume you might. So later on, they just say "no because of holes" . WHETHER or not there were ever actually ever holes.

And the part about "depends who's on duty" is oh-so-right. And it applies to everywhere we detect. Hence far from being "cut and dried", it's often just a matter of arbitrary whim and mood. That's why I do not take an isolated fluke "scram" as constituting gospel law. Often-time it means "Just avoid that one person". :roll:

.... guess why, someone wasn't covering there holes. I questioned him, he said it depends who's on duty? Guess there's a lack of communication. Anyone have this happen to them?:?:

Have had that many times.
Always got away with understanding his problem, but as it was someone else it wouldn't be fair if i would be judged for that.
"I clean up everything, even which is not my rubbish"

Even had times owner or their reprecentives came in anger. You know, with big steps and bad face trying to intimidate. And the harder they came to me the harder they were ashamed they judged me in all my innocence for that. Making it up by giving me permission again, offcourse, for ever, because i'm that neat and decent. I'm such a cuty. :D

At the end it even did good for me sometimes (or bad for those !@#$%, depending on how you look at it). Cause some didn't gave permission to anyone anymore, accept for me. :cool:

One requirement. You have to behave and be neat and decent. Have to clean up your sh*t to be reliable. "Look owner, can you point at any hole made by me?? You can see at my footsteps i walked overthere."

Back
Top Bottom