View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by pacer View post
After 3 outings out with my new earbuds, happy to report they're functioning exactly has I had hoped they would. They pair flawlessly, are aptX low latency, crystal clear, no white noise and are very comfortable.
Thanks again for posting about these earbuds, pacer. I finally got fed up with my previous brand of earbuds (short run time, and dropped connections constantly), and I ordered a set of the Aukey EP-B80's a couple of weeks ago. I've had the chance to use them for about a half dozen hunts so far, and I have to say, I absolutely love them!

As you said, they paired almost immediately, great sound quality, stay in place, and I can wear them for hours in complete comfort! Longest hunt so far was about 4 hours, so I haven't put their run time to a full test yet. But with the USB-C charge port they charge lightning fast. Manual says about 1.5 hours to fully charge them from zero...after my longest hunt they took less than 30 minutes to recharge fully.

I'll post again when I get a better idea of total run time - but I highly recommend this set of earbuds based on the rest of the features alone!

Oldest coin: 1834 Matron Head Large Cent (Honorable Mention: 1857 Flying Eagle Cent)
Oldest silver: 1854 Seated Liberty Quarter
Oldest foreign coin: 1844 Province of Canada Half Penny

Equinox 800 w/Steve’s Detector Rods Complete Shaft & Herke Cuff; Pro Pointer II
Detecting Since 4/2017 - Addicted Since 5/2017